Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
recently i have had some issues w/ my aux plug. it seems that the connection on the back side has come loose or something. whenever i plug in my stereo cable, it kinda cuts out and when i jiggle the cable at the connection, it cuts out worse.
what can i expect when i pull off the face plate? anyone w/ pics of the back side of the face plate @ the aux plug? what would be a great permanent fix?

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
I'd try a new cable. If that doesn't work then you'll probably need to buy a new plug. (Not sure if you can buy it separately or if it comes with the radio or faceplate.

Are you using it for an ipod? If so, I'd highly recommend the Nissan interface. It provides a much better signal and the ipod can stay in your glovebox away from wandering eyes...

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd try a new cable. If that doesn't work then you'll probably need to buy a new plug. (Not sure if you can buy it separately or if it comes with the radio or faceplate.

Are you using it for an ipod? If so, I'd highly recommend the Nissan interface. It provides a much better signal and the ipod can stay in your glovebox away from wandering eyes...
i am using an ipod. unfortunately, i do not have a "sat" button on my radio, so i cant use the interface. i would in a heartbeat if i could. thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump.....cause im trying to bumpity, bump, bump. thx

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anyone?.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts