Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought an XE with the Nissan prefered pkg. yet?I think it includes the 6 disc CD changer, Bedliner (Drop in), overhead console? and a sliding rear window? I was wondering about how much you were able to get it for? I'm looking to buy at the end of the month. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
ttammunek04

T ougher
I nnovative
T ight
A nd
N ever under Estimated

·
Registered
119 Posts
I've got the preferred package in Canteen Green...mine did not come with a bedliner. Paid $19,500 in Houston.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crap. Here in Alabama they are about 23 to 24k depending on how well the dealer will work with you. Congratulations on your purchase. Have you had any problems or regrets?

ttammunek04

T ough
I nnovative
T ight
A nd
N ever under estimated

·
Registered
119 Posts
23-24K sounds like sticker price......listed invoice should be a starting point for negotiations.

Love the power...I used to drive a Jeep Wrangler 2.5L, so the power is very intoxicating!

No regrets..only problem has been the radio....I hear they are working on a fix for it. Not all Titans have the problem.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks now that I think about it that was sticker price. List is somewhere in the 20's like 20750 or something. Test drove one last week and Octane has been the substitute for blood ever since. What is up with the radio?

ttammunek 04

T ough
I nnovative
T ight
A nd
N ever underestimated

·
Registered
48 Posts
ttammunek04 said:
Has anyone bought an XE with the Nissan prefered pkg. yet?I think it includes the 6 disc CD changer, Bedliner (Drop in), overhead console? and a sliding rear window? I was wondering about how much you were able to get it for? I'm looking to buy at the end of the month. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
ttammunek04

T ougher
I nnovative
T ight
A nd
N ever under Estimated

I purchased a titan cc 4X4 with the xe preferred package for 26000 but that is in wichita kansas so i am sure there are better deals to be had.

·
Registered
48 Posts
JAKE04TITAN said:
I hope 26000 included tax........that seems high for an XE?
:huh:
Yes that did include tax. but that is the best price that i was able to find out here in the middle of nowhere.

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Out ere they have 7 on the mossy lots right now for $22,580 with the Preferred Pkg.

Mossy list all thier Titan's $1k off MSRP.

I just checked thier page and they have a good 80+trucks on thier lots...

Chris

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CaliforniaTitan said:
Out ere they have 7 on the mossy lots right now for $22,580 with the Preferred Pkg.

Mossy list all thier Titan's $1k off MSRP.

I just checked thier page and they have a good 80+trucks on thier lots...

Chris
GEEZE SOUNDS LIKE I NEED TO MOVE OUT TO CALLY! On average I think they are about that much way down here in da south. Minus the 1k off MSRP. Our dealers round here only have about 5 trucks on their lots. But getting more as time passes on. Would figure that beings we are pretty close to the final assembly plant in Miss. they could get more than what they have on the lot.
OH WELL MAYBE I'LL HAVE ONE SOONER OR LATER preferebly SOONER.

ttammunek04

T itan
I s
T he
A bsolute
N ext Level

1 - 11 of 11 Posts