Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my LE CC 4x2 Red Brawn w/RF, Captain and Utility Bed pkg earlier this month. I was told the truck should be here sometime in May!

Now it took me a while to finally decide to buy a truck and I'm chomping at the bit to get this one. I'm curious to know how long the wait was for those of you who had to place an order for what you wanted to get.

I'm telling ya, the wait is really taking its toll on me...... :eeeek:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Order took 46 days

Shaggy said:
I ordered my LE CC 4x2 Red Brawn w/RF, Captain and Utility Bed pkg earlier this month. I was told the truck should be here sometime in May!

Now it took me a while to finally decide to buy a truck and I'm chomping at the bit to get this one. I'm curious to know how long the wait was for those of you who had to place an order for what you wanted to get.

I'm telling ya, the wait is really taking its toll on me...... :eeeek:
Order through Turner Nissan in Sacramento took 46 days.

Hang in there it's well worth it!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I've heard around 2 months and 1 week, give or take. It depends where you are in the country.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I ordered my LE the first week of February and the last update I got from the dealer this week is that it will be in the week of April 16th so 2 1/2 months.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I semi-ordered mine. Just happened to be in production when I ordered.. build date was 3/04 I believe. I received it 3/23 or so.. It was 3 or 4 days late from the scheduled delivery.

My advice is to check nissanusa.com once in a while for your dealer's inventory. Once your truck shows up there, it will be anywhere from 2 days to a week to get it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I ordered mine 2/10 and got THE CALL today that it is in!!! Too bad it's 900 miles away and I have to wait until the middle of April to get anyway. That sucks!! But it's in and the guy says it's wonderful. The dumb guys put it in the showroom and my salesman told them to take it out since it's already sold. Smart man!! So it's in the back now just waiting for Daddy. :)

·
Registered
740 Posts
I ordered mine in November; I still don't have a vin # but my dealer says it reads "Rush Delivery" on thier printout! :huh:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bvstone1 said:
I semi-ordered mine. Just happened to be in production when I ordered.. build date was 3/04 I believe. I received it 3/23 or so.. It was 3 or 4 days late from the scheduled delivery.

My advice is to check nissanusa.com once in a while for your dealer's inventory. Once your truck shows up there, it will be anywhere from 2 days to a week to get it.

That's good advice. Now here's a slight hitch. I'm buying mine through a private broker because - well, I'm not sure why anymore. It was all a timing thing and I had little time to deal with anyone. That's when it was suggested to me that I use a broker. I guess I'll give him a call and ask him to find out the info or at least tell me the dealer he's working with. At least I can get the vin # in order to track some progress. If he considers that a slight conflict of interest, should I care? Don't get me wrong, this broker has been VERY helpful and has given me some useful advice regarding this truck.

Anybody else ever dealt with a broker? What was your experience like. Any helpful advice to a novice like me?

·
Registered
548 Posts
order 03/18/04

here is a pic of my order.
the delaer said it was actually ordered on 03/05/04 but my receipt shows 03/18/04/ He also said it was built either last week or this coming week. The receipt again shows 05/04 production month and this is still March.
Anyway, i'm not in a really big hurry and have not neg. a price/deal with them yet but have with other dealers in the area.
Good luck to all of you future Titan owners!!!
Love this website and forum!!!!

·
Registered
548 Posts
picture of my order

dcrobt said:
here is a pic of my order.
the delaer said it was actually ordered on 03/05/04 but my receipt shows 03/18/04/ He also said it was built either last week or this coming week. The receipt again shows 05/04 production month and this is still March.
Anyway, i'm not in a really big hurry and have not neg. a price/deal with them yet but have with other dealers in the area.
Good luck to all of you future Titan owners!!!
Love this website and forum!!!!
here is a scan of my order
thanks for all of the super helpful info on this awesome website and forum so informative etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
740 Posts
enough already; please

dcrobt said:
here is a scan of my order
thanks for all of the super helpful info on this awesome website and forum so informative etc.
Okay, we have seen your order in multiple posts. :teethmast

How about something new? :cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts