Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've had my 07 Titan XE 2wd about a week now and I've got to say it is truly the best vehicle I have ever owned. I love everything about it. I have driven quite a few trucks (all 1/2 ton) and this is by far the best to drive with the most power. I also love this forum. I was searching around for trailer hitches and that is what got me here. I saw where folks were recommending the OEM trailer hitch. Called my dealers parts department and 260 bucks later I am ready to tow. That included the hitch, ball mount and ball, and all 3 relays. This really is a wash compared to aftermarket. And it took me 10 minutes to install the hitch and the relays. I'm a happy camper!!!!

-Rob

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome to TT and enjoy your truck!

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Welcome, I'm happy to see how you're enjoying the truck.

Clint

·
Super Moderator
159,635 Posts
I couldn't agree more with the title of this thread. :D Welcome to the boards! I'm sure you'll get continued enjoyment from both your truck, AND the forum. Congrats on joining the ranks.

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
Welcome to the best Titan forum on the net! enjoy your truck!!

I have had mine 3 years and still love hopping in it and driving it everyday.

·
Registered
15 Posts
welcome to the site man....this forum has tons of information on anything that has to do with this awesome truck and very helpful and friendly people who take pride in helping people like you and me..!
enjoy..!

·
Premium Member
92,287 Posts
I believe the title of this thread says it all. Congrats on your superior level of intellect! :lol: Welcome, and enjoy the benefits of owning the best truck on the street.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the truck...

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Just like my sig. says.......Welcome and enjoy.....Post some pics when you can, we love to see everyones titan no matter what level it is...:cheers:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I don't what to steal vulcanrob's thunder but I just have to join in... I picked up an 07 XE 4x4 Perf Pkg last Monday and I just cant stop a grinnin' everytime I get in the thing... With all the truck truck features, fully boxed frame is what sold me, 317HP/385LB/FT, 9.5K LB towing, now that's not only a truck but it's a Titan in every sense of the word. I'd been looking since January and really wanted a GMC but couldn't find anything I could feel confident in that wasn't already 2-3+ years old with 30K + miles. Now I've got a new vehicle now with about 300 miles and full warranty 3/36 5/60 what could be better.... I'll tell you what, an oil burner !!! Sorry but I've got the Diesel running in my veins.

MarkC.

2007 Titan XE 4x4
1987 MB 300DT
1991 MB 300DT 2.5

1 - 15 of 15 Posts