Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
^^^x2......

·
Premium Member
58,768 Posts
$100K on a Camaro? I hope it was 69 396.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
me 4.......

·
Registered
827 Posts
Would love to see it, but it is in a private folder in your photobucket account.

·
Registered
490 Posts
The bamboozle continues

·
Registered
179 Posts
^^^^ X 20, just add pics as an attachment.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Boring!!!! No pics!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It won't let me view it. It asks for a password
Sorry Guys, I think I fixed it. If you still can't view it, let me know and I will just post the pics directly.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Nice car but like Quartz said, it better be a '69 SS. Although, I'd want a 427! :)

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sounds like a missed C6 ZR1 opportunity.
LOL, yea, I know what you are sayin'. I guess it is one of those that you have to see in person to appreciate, I don't think my crappy pics do it justice. I have to say I was a bit surprised that he said it was over $100K in mods, maybe that is in California money since that is where he had it all done...lol, I know the whole interior was all redone in custom leather, custom sound system, modded engine, the body panels, paint, and wheels from what i gathered from him. He says the wheels alone were over $13k......!!!! 26" in rear and 24" in front. The paint job was really immaculate, like I said the pics don't do it justice. It sounded pretty mean just sittin' there at idle too. he lit em up a bit on the way out of the gas station and you knew that he had some heavy mods done to the engine. he probably laid rubber for 150' before gettin' off the throttle, you could tell he could have laid a hell of a lot more if he really wanted to. Wish the pics would have turned out a little better, but you know how these crappy phone cameras are, not the best quality. I am not easily impressed, and i definitely would not have gone out of my way to take these pics and post them if I didn't think it was worth it....once again, I guess it is one of those things were you had to be there in person to really appreciate it.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Not gonna lie, that thing looks pretty stupid to me.
to each his own I guess, I think it would have been more received if you saw it in person....pics are not the best.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts