Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These have been sitting in my garage for over a year, please someone take these or im throwing them away.

$50 for the pair +shipping.

Factory sway bar with caps and bushings

$20+shipping

Front CV axles

$40 for the pair +shipping. Needs inner boots, but in great shape.

OBO on everything since if it doesn't sell its going in the garbage!

·
Registered
74 Posts
How many miles are on these items? I'd like to buy the front Axels, I'm located at 21044 if you could get a shipping estimate that would be great!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pm'd you back q-ball. The front cv axles are sold to him pending paypal payment! Still have the rear axle shafts and swaybar!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump for those rear axle shafts, they are out of an e-locker axle so the one side is a tad longer then the other! Seriously get these out of my garage or they're going in the trash can. (if they'll fit)

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Where are you located? Interested in the CV's.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Finally. lol. Sway bar is also pending!

So any takers on the rear axle shafts? anybody anybody??
I think we may have misunderstood each other... I was looking at purchasing the Rear Axle Shafts, not your CV half shafts... I have two spare sets of those as well (w/ torn inner covers) sitting in my garage... Hopefully you catch my PM or this post and contact me before shipping those CV Half Shafts...

·
Registered
2 Posts
If DRTYAZN is not buying those CV's I might be interested in those as well. Putting a titan diff in my X is on my list of mods, and I might as well start gathering the parts.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
If DRTYAZN is not buying those CV's I might be interested in those as well. Putting a titan diff in my X is on my list of mods, and I might as well start gathering the parts.
Good to know Nirvana, if he does send them to me, I'll take the same amount and route them your way... :) but hopefully he gets my PM and sees our posts before he sends them out...

·
Registered
397 Posts
damn I am too late, I wanted the front CV shafts lol. I already have 2 complete rear ends sitting in my garage (one with big tow gears and one with out).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts