Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just tried to install the aswc and had no luck figuring out what wires to tap into.:bangit: i have a 2011 without the rf package but have bluetooth. the axxess website describes the model without bluetooth and the one with bluetooth has different plugs. i called axxess and they said tap into the 24 pin plug that plugs into the radio bezel. the problem with that is one is 26 pin plug and the other is i think around 22 or so. has anybody had any luck hooking this up? i searched the forum and came up with nothing....

·
Registered
372 Posts
What radio are you trying to hook up to?
Had to use a resistor on my set up for it to work

·
Registered
372 Posts
you have 2 plugs going to the bezel???

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the bezel itself has four plugs(1 is the airbag light and the other is the aux jack in) and the radio has 3 plugs

·
Registered
372 Posts
Not to familiar with the 2011
If you post some pics im sure somebody could help you out

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i wouldnt think they changed anything on 2011's, but the problem i think is the factory bluetooth and all its wiring. may just buy the kenwood remote and be done with it. i guess i will take the easy road lol

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I did it on my 2008 with No Bluetooth. The harness that you need is two pins deep and twelve pins long. It is skinny one for digital display. Not the two fatter ones at bottom. If you have the directions it needs to be looked at from female side of plug if IIRC. Lok at the plug while holding paper there. It will eventually have something that makes it a "lightbulb" moment.

I had tontalk tontech support via email, but they also gave me a phone number that went right to them just in case..

Best of luck. Post pix if you need more help

·
Registered
48 Posts
i have installed this on my 09 with out RF or Bluetooth but with 6 in dash changer you need to locate a plug with solid blue wire with silver dots running along the wire, and a red and green wire with silver running along the wire. what i did was grounded the blue wire and hooked up the white and green wire from the aswc to the green wire, and the red wire was connected to gray and red wire from the aswc, if you have problems you can call tech support and they will help you like they helped me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i have installed this on my 09 with out RF or Bluetooth but with 6 in dash changer you need to locate a plug with solid blue wire with silver dots running along the wire, and a red and green wire with silver running along the wire. what i did was grounded the blue wire and hooked up the white and green wire from the aswc to the green wire, and the red wire was connected to gray and red wire from the aswc, if you have problems you can call tech support and they will help you like they helped me.
This info was dead on for my 2009 CC. Now if only I can get the phone buttons to work with the ASWC....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts