Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure how well this will work here but it works good on the other forums I am on. If you live in AZ and have something for sale then post it here! I'll start off.

Ionicdynamics Fiberglass fenders- 4" flare 3" rise painted silver few minor cracks- SOLD

Stock fenders- also silver no dents or scratches-$75

Front bumper assembly- silver fell out of back of truck and has some dings scratches. Everything but tow hooks- $75

fender liners-$20

4 Toyo MT's 35/12.5/18 Prettw worn but would make good spares- GONE

All prices are negotiable so feel free to make me offers!

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
I have for sale a set of 2008 headlights. I rate their condition overall as a B+ (no leaks or fogging). PM me with some offers if you are interested.

I am currently in Overland Park, Kansas on a business trip and will not be home until late Friday evening. These will be shipped out of Surprise, AZ (85379).

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Front bumper assembly- silver fell out of back of truck and has some dings scratches. Everything but tow hooks- $75
LOL! You and Paul both losing the bumpers out of the back of the bed.

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have for sale a set of 2008 headlights. I rate their condition overall as a B+ (no leaks or fogging). PM me with some offers if you are interested.

I am currently in Overland Park, Kansas on a business trip and will not be home until late Friday evening. These will be shipped out of Surprise, AZ (85379).

I need a set of head lights. One of mine is cracked pretty bad. How much do you want? I don't like making offers. :)
LOL! You and Paul both losing the bumpers out of the back of the bed.
He is just trying to be like me. I am the trend setter though seeing as mine fell out over two years ago. LOL

·
Registered
14,140 Posts
Bumper sold.
06 stock air intake-25$

Attachments

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
I need a set of head lights. One of mine is cracked pretty bad. How much do you want? I don't like making offers. :)

He is just trying to be like me. I am the trend setter though seeing as mine fell out over two years ago. LOL
How does $100 sound? I don't know how much they normally go for. I listed them for $130 shipped in Buy/Sell. If it seems too much let me know.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts

Yeah I thought you were retarded for letting yours fall out the back then I did the same damn thing. If the stupid *** factory bedliner wasn't Teflon coated then crap wouldn't slide out so easily. I was driving through the parking lot and it slid out. Gay.

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How does $100 sound? I don't know how much they normally go for. I listed them for $130 shipped in Buy/Sell. If it seems too much let me know.
I'll let you know for sure in a couple weeks. My truck is going to be down for at least a month so I'm not in a big hurry.
Yeah I thought you were retarded for letting yours fall out the back then I did the same damn thing. If the stupid *** factory bedliner wasn't Teflon coated then crap wouldn't slide out so easily. I was driving through the parking lot and it slid out. Gay.
LOL I was retarded for letting mine fall out. I pulled out on the the road and hammered it with my tailgate down. Why didn't you leave your tailgate up like I had it? :bangit:

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
I'll let you know for sure in a couple weeks. My truck is going to be down for at least a month so I'm not in a big hurry.

LOL I was retarded for letting mine fall out. I pulled out on the the road and hammered it with my tailgate down. Why didn't you leave your tailgate up like I had it? :bangit:
He opened the tailgate to get my floor jack out. He couldn't find the bolts and nuts that mount the top hat to the coil bucket, so I was going to come back another day. As I was leaving, he called to say he found them and drove out to where I was. I guess he forgot to close the tailgate LOL :teethmast

Reactions: 08pro4x2486

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He opened the tailgate to get my floor jack out. He couldn't find the bolts and nuts that mount the top hat to the coil bucket, so I was going to come back another day. As I was leaving, he called to say he found them and drove out to where I was. I guess he forgot to close the tailgate LOL :teethmast
Well, a lesson lived is a lesson learned. LOL

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm gonna have PRG shackles and part of a C-30 (upper two leaves)available in a week or so. $100 takes them both.

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh ya, I also will have 10" 2.0 Fox external reservoir shocks for sale too. They have about 5000 miles on them and are good to go. No rebuild necessary. I paid $475 for the pair about 6 months ago. I will let them for $300 is anybody is interested.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Oh ya, I also will have 10" 2.0 Fox external reservoir shocks for sale too. They have about 5000 miles on them and are good to go. No rebuild necessary. I paid $475 for the pair about 6 months ago. I will let them for $300 is anybody is interested.
Dude don't be a d!ck, keep me in the loop. WTF are you doing to your truck?!

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Caging the motor and doing the spring under on the rear. Should be at about 16 in the front and 20 on the rear. :)
You and Channing building a bed cage too I presume? What kind of shocks are you running in the rear?

·
Registered
14,140 Posts
hey mr 08pro4x2486 you should go to the desert thing ryno wants to do when he's done with his truck to test it out, so i can ride with you.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
hey mr 08pro4x2486 you should go to the desert thing ryno wants to do when he's done with his truck to test it out, so i can ride with you.
What desert thing?!

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You and Channing building a bed cage too I presume? What kind of shocks are you running in the rear?
Yes sir. I'm not sure on the shocks yet. I have a buddy that works for a guy that races a class one car. They recently switched from Fox to King and he is checking to see what length bypasses came off the rear. If they are 16's or 18's then more than likely I will be running Fox's.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
What sucks is I have an empty credit card right now, Im telling my self no but if my buddy LT's his chevy ill have no choice but to put it on the card and go MT

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
What sucks is I have an empty credit card right now, Im telling my self no but if my buddy LT's his chevy ill have no choice but to put it on the card and go MT
Man I hear that. It takes some serious self control. I'm done for a long time though. I need to save some money.

1 - 20 of 248 Posts