Nissan Titan Forum banner

What should be the name of our group for decals/shirts?

• TitAnZ

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Arizona(AZ) Titans

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Desert Titans of Arizona(AZ)

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Titan Club

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • AZ Titan Truck Club

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • AZ Titan Association

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Grand Canyon Titans

• AZ Titan Club

• AZ Titan Mafia

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Titans

Votes: 1 2.2%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 358 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Desert Titans of Arizona decals and Shirts

I want to see if there is any of my Hellizona people on here that want to sport an "AZ Titan" decal on their trucks. I've seen so-cal titan club's decal, and I want one. So if there is anyone interested, I think we need to decide on the name and design/graphics if any. I know a place that charges $8 for a single color decal and $1 for each additional color. I have photoshop and can use my average skills to create some designs(I made my avatar/sig), but I would like to hear people's thoughts and ideas.

Hopefully this thread will be littered with ideas, suggestions etc...

***** EDIT 4/24, EDIT 5/2 *****

Here we GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Decals are almost ready for print. Price is $12.00 per sticker(includes tax), EonBlues' design, with 50% down and the rest due at pickup. Tentatively I'm having 30 made. 25 orange/yellow and 5 blue. I can cover the deposit if need be and for payment I can accept paypal but would rather meet in person at a Desert Titan meet... Just make sure you let me know what you want and be specific!!! Anyways it'll take a day to a day and a half to get them printed. If anyone wants my design let me know asap. It'll for sure be more $$$ because the amount getting printed will be minimal.

I've attached 3 variations of eons design to make sure it is acceptable and a copy of my own design and can change the look of eithers color i.e. green, purple, or any other *** color one may want...lol Colors have been decided on, Eon's blue and orange, and my orange flame and blue flame, only colors available until next print if any

Now on to the shirts.

To have shirts made with Eonblues' design on the front left breast and across the back is going to run $12.00 per shirt up to XL. Each size above XL is $1.50 more per size. So XXXXL is $4.50 more than a XL. Most shirt colors are available but he said the design will stand out better in darker colors. This price is for 30-40 shirts. The turn around on these is 3-7 days with 50% down required as well. The guy says his shirts run a little longer in length than average shirts so shrinkage shouldn't be a problem.

Spyder327 is supposed to be setting us up with shirts for $10 up to XXL, but nothing is definate. Those who have paid me already will either be refunded the remainder or can throw in a few more bucks for another shirt

The decals will be sent to printer by the end of day tomorrow unless people have serious objections and the shirts will not be sent until I get at least half the shirt order paid for.

paypal email - [email protected]

Please put your titantalk screenname with payment on paypal, Along with decal preference and shirt size

************** EDIT **************

Faith+1 - 1 orange flame- 1 XXL shirt - Paid in full, Sticker received
Duner49 - 1 eon orange - 1 XL shirt - Paid in full
ASUTitan - 1 blue flame - Sticker received
8nofear - 2 stickers(which ones) - 2 XL shirts
Jemize - 3 stickers(which ones) - 2 L shirts
Honk4me - 2 stickers - Paid in full
Stoobie's Titan - 1 sticker(which one) - 1 L shirt
Eonblue66 - 1 eon blue(lol) - 1 XXL shirt - Paid in full, Sticker received
Goinhtn - unknown
Novak57 - unknown
Desertdog - 2 orange & 2 blue eon - 3 XXXL & 1 XXL shirts
Bigblack - unknown
Carbon - 1 eon orange - Paid in full
Advocate07 - uknown
Phrainq - 1 blue eon - Paid in full
Pharcyde Titan - unknown
Deth Blooms - unknown
Ftbs22 - unknown
Titan814 - unknown
Kustomzman1 - unknown
Salmonfifteen - unknown
Skagneti - unknown
Skumbag - unknown
Bigben - unknown
Walleeme - unknown
Badasstitan06 - SoCAL - unknown(need to know if your serious)

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
im interested!!! i would like a nice decal to go with this amazing truck...give it a lil az touch but i dont know of any designs:crying:

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
AZ Titan sounds kinda.. average. Maybe we can work on that?

Im in for a cool looking sticker for my truck too :) Tshirts are also a good idea :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Im in sounds like a great idea.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay we have interest... now throw out some ideas! "Arizona Titans", "AZ Titan Club", "Titan" with cacti(cactus) as the "t's", "AZ Titan Truck Club"... any fonts you think might look nice you should list here as well...

·
Registered
246 Posts
Just throwing it out there, Desert Titan(s)?

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Desert Titan Club of AZ, Desert Titans of AZ

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wow... best one yet

·
Registered
54 Posts
I like the Desert Titans idea, aswell as cactus as the T's

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
seen a chick at the arizona federal cu on 55th and northern, she had what looked like a tenessee titans decalon the window of her titan. the titans part looked exactly like that.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Im in...............Let me see if I could think of some ideas

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i'm not shooting down your idea... just saying i've seen it before

·
Registered
327 Posts
Let me know wut you guys think................

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
So im no graphics guy so I will try these slogans on for size.

Titan Desert Mafia - my preference :)
Arizona Titan Crew
Arizona Titan Association

Sample pix are cuz I suck at graphics lol.

In the ones with Titan in the middle of other words we would need that to stand out with whatever font is chosen.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

·
Registered
165 Posts
Big Daddi 602 said:
i'm not shooting down your idea... just saying i've seen it before
oh no i wasnt sayin you shot it down i was just sayin since its been done before thats all.. its all good but im liking faith's second one. the one with titan and arizona in the middle of it and has crew at the bottom right

1 - 20 of 358 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.