Nissan Titan Forum banner

What should be the name of our group for decals/shirts?

• TitAnZ

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Arizona(AZ) Titans

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Desert Titans of Arizona(AZ)

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Titan Club

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • AZ Titan Truck Club

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • AZ Titan Association

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Grand Canyon Titans

• AZ Titan Club

• AZ Titan Mafia

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Titans

Votes: 1 2.2%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
im interested!!! i would like a nice decal to go with this amazing truck...give it a lil az touch but i dont know of any designs:crying:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Big Daddi 602 said:
i'm not shooting down your idea... just saying i've seen it before
oh no i wasnt sayin you shot it down i was just sayin since its been done before thats all.. its all good but im liking faith's second one. the one with titan and arizona in the middle of it and has crew at the bottom right

·
Registered
165 Posts
BigBlack said:
I don't know if I did this right but here are a couple with different fonts....

Apparently I can only do one at a time
Using big blacks logos hes got i like the third one but in Desert Titan...i think that would look pretty bad a$$

·
Registered
165 Posts
Carbon said:
I'd say keep it as simple as possible. Dont want it to be to "busy" that the F150's cant read it when I'm flyin by them in a race!

I'd like to put on on my back window (nothing huge) against dark tinted windows it should look sweet!
lmao very true but i do think the flame off the letters would add a nice touch:upsidedow

·
Registered
165 Posts
how about we just start the pole and if there is anymore that we feel is better than the ones already chosen then add them later or do another pole? sound good or am i just talkin crazy?

·
Registered
165 Posts
If we can get all this decided on by say Friday the 27th we can have our stickers and maybe even our shirts when we go out to speedworld to get our drag races on... That would be so pimp...[/QUOTE]
sounds good count me in on that:upsidedow i have your # so we can always talk more then....oh and thanks for taking the time to get this under way

·
Registered
165 Posts
novak57 said:
I've been watching this thread all morning, finally registered 'cause i want in. But how about this..we put the sticker on the plastic part of the tailgate...by the handle. I think it would look clean with the nissan emblem that's already there.:coolsmile
first off welcome!!!:upsidedow and where exactly on the back? like to the side of the emblem? below it? im tryin to get a pic of it in my head

·
Registered
165 Posts
Stoobie's Titan said:
Question: Is it going to be one big square sticker, or is each letter/ item going to be cut out? (I like that idea better)

Am I explaining myself well enough ??

Anyways, lets get this rolling, I WANT ONE!!
good question there:upsidedow i forgot all about that

·
Registered
165 Posts
DESERTDOG said:
Just a though but i think to buy a decal or t-shirt or both you must attend a DESERT TITANS of ARIZONA meet,event,BBQ,show and shine, road trip Glamis dune meet or night at the race's etc... i don't think you should get one because you want one but because you have shown your TITAN brothers your willingness to attend events from time to time
i think thats a good idea:upsidedow i mean its a good way to get the other owners around here

·
Registered
165 Posts
faith+1 said:
eheh The pavillions is local to u!!!

A bit of a trek for us. I say we do a East Side meet - Pavillions, and us west siders can do another meet (Speedworld or just a hangout at someones house).

Depending on how many people we get to join I can host something on the west side (pool party, poker party) and if someone is willing on the east side that would be awesome.

hey when are we goin to speedworld anyways?:huh: did we ever decide on when?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.