Nissan Titan Forum banner

What should be the name of our group for decals/shirts?

• TitAnZ

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Arizona(AZ) Titans

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Desert Titans of Arizona(AZ)

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Titan Club

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • AZ Titan Truck Club

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • AZ Titan Association

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Grand Canyon Titans

• AZ Titan Club

• AZ Titan Mafia

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Titans

Votes: 1 2.2%
Status
Not open for further replies.
301 - 320 of 358 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #301 ·
Spyder327 said:
Pictures of the 2 designs on white shirts i have ready:
looks good. is that as big as it'll get on the back? can i edit it and make it bigger...? wider, taller?

i can also edit it to get those top whisps that don't really do much for the design off...

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Big Daddi 602 said:
looks good. is that as big as it'll get on the back? can i edit it and make it bigger...? wider, taller?

i can also edit it to get those top whisps that don't really do much for the design off...
I agree if you can make the back logo a bit larger in some way it would be best.

Maybe have them near the top rather than centered?hmm not sure if thats much better?

·
Registered
165 Posts
hey BD 602 heres what the sticker looks like...sorry for the poor quality i only have a camera phone:confused: but this is it and my truck is clean:D i hope everyone elses stickers came out great!! oh always i did the DIY air box mod wasnt too hard at all, i had to improvise with the torch situation...i just used my BBQ lol hey whatever works right?

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
Big Daddi 602 said:
do you want your sticker now or are you gonna wait?
I will wait for a meet. Thanks though.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #305 ·
AsuTitan said:
hey BD 602 heres what the sticker looks like...sorry for the poor quality i only have a camera phone:confused: but this is it and my truck is clean:D i hope everyone elses stickers came out great!! oh always i did the DIY air box mod wasnt too hard at all, i had to improvise with the torch situation...i just used my BBQ lol hey whatever works right?

Nice. blue and silver go well together. Notice anything on that mod?

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #306 ·
Duner49 said:
I will wait for a meet. Thanks though.

Someone needs to set one up... I'm think the weekend of the 25th or 26th... I'll be going out of town for a week starting Tuesday the 15th... Rather do Speedworld cause we'll have more chances to race each other, or meet up at Gameworks? Fun, beer and video games...?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Big Daddi 602 said:
Someone needs to set one up... I'm think the weekend of the 25th or 26th... I'll be going out of town for a week starting Tuesday the 15th... Rather do Speedworld cause we'll have more chances to race each other, or meet up at Gameworks? Fun, beer and video games...?
Does anyone do the dirt track at speedworld? I thought desert dog was trying to get a lake trip together.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Big Daddi 602 said:
umm not much yet it sounded louder but i havent driven it any where:upsidedow ill check it out in a lil, but ill start a new thread for the next speedworld date....you want some where around the 24/25th?

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #309 ·
AsuTitan said:
umm not much yet it sounded louder but i havent driven it any where:upsidedow ill check it out in a lil, but ill start a new thread for the next speedworld date....you want some where around the 24/25th?
25th - Fri or the 26th - Sat. Or June 8th or 9th. I will be out of town the weeks in between the weeks containing those dates. My B-day is May 23rd btw....

·
Registered
165 Posts
Big Daddi 602 said:
25th - Fri or the 26th - Sat. Or June 8th or 9th. I will be out of town the weeks in between the weeks containing those dates. My B-day is May 23rd btw....
sounds good ill get something started for the 26th speedworld i believe is only sats so yea....by the way that DIY air box mod kicks A$$ it gives the truck a deeper throaty sound and IMO gives the truck a lil kick to it...i mean i got to 120 pretty easy on the freeway:thedevil:

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #311 ·
AsuTitan said:
sounds good ill get something started for the 26th speedworld i believe is only sats so yea....by the way that DIY air box mod kicks A$$ it gives the truck a deeper throaty sound and IMO gives the truck a lil kick to it...i mean i got to 120 pretty easy on the freeway:thedevil:

Niiiiiiiice.... 120???? wtf???

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Big Daddi 602 said:
My vote for the track AFTER I get my PK module from stillen. Its set to ship end of may.

:p

·
Registered
128 Posts
okay so does anyone have a pic of eonblue's logo on there truck? I thought that was the design everyone settled on, and I havent seen anyone post one up yet?

any chance of us meeting up to get these stickers other than at a drag strip?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Big Daddi 602 said:

The graphic can be up to 12inches wide, which is what i made it, height adjusts proportionally to width..

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #316 ·
Carbon said:
okay so does anyone have a pic of eonblue's logo on there truck? I thought that was the design everyone settled on, and I havent seen anyone post one up yet?

any chance of us meeting up to get these stickers other than at a drag strip?
I have posted numerous times... I live in el mirage, i work on 36th street and roeser. If you are somewhat near my route to work or either of those places we can meet up. or you can just meet me at my work. Let me know what you decide.

Hardly anyone has yet to get their stickers so thats why theres not any of those up yet. eonblue has picked his up yet but has yet to put it on last time i looked. but you can trust me, they look good. ask eon, faith+1, and asutitan, they have seen all designs

·
Registered
165 Posts
Big Daddi 602 said:
Hardly anyone has yet to get their stickers so thats why theres not any of those up yet. eonblue has picked his up yet but has yet to put it on last time i looked. but you can trust me, they look good. ask eon, faith+1, and asutitan, they have seen all designs
the stickers are F**KIN BAD @$$:upsidedow you wont regret the purchase

·
Registered
40 Posts
Whatever the name ends up to be...... I want in!!!! Love the ideas. I really like the white with the blue flames. How do I order one? Or should I wait until a final name is choosen???

301 - 320 of 358 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.