Nissan Titan Forum banner

What should be the name of our group for decals/shirts?

• TitAnZ

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Arizona(AZ) Titans

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Desert Titans of Arizona(AZ)

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Titan Club

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • AZ Titan Truck Club

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • AZ Titan Association

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Grand Canyon Titans

• AZ Titan Club

• AZ Titan Mafia

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Titans

Votes: 1 2.2%
Status
Not open for further replies.
321 - 340 of 358 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #321 ·
I wont destroy them... i'm gonna do that sh!t right.

The name has been decided on... I wish a moderator would close that poll. It is Desert Titans of Arizona. Stickers are made and available for $12 a piece. The first post of this thread has all the info you need. If not then post here or send me a pm

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #323 ·
welcome... we can meet up if your not to far away and do cash. let me know which of the four stickers you want. as far as the shirts i'm still waiting for spyder to come through on those...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Big Daddi 602 said:
welcome... we can meet up if your not to far away and do cash. let me know which of the four stickers you want. as far as the shirts i'm still waiting for spyder to come through on those...
Did you get my PM? i was asking for directions to your area...unless you'll be by my side of town again. I'll drive them over to you if we can set a time. Just PM me and we'll set something up, i have the samples with me.

·
Registered
173 Posts
BD,

Is there any way to put that logo on a seat cover? If so, I would be interested, as long as you could make the blue flame Grabber Green instead...:cheers: (see pic below)

Attachments

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #326 ·
Armyof5 said:
BD,

Is there any way to put that logo on a seat cover? If so, I would be interested, as long as you could make the blue flame Grabber Green instead...:cheers: (see pic below)

yeah i can make it green... up to you to find the company that'll allow you to use your own image.

If any one is interested in getting a sticker either message me here or send me a private message. I am going out of town on tuesday and wont be back for almost a week

·
Registered
173 Posts
Cool... I'll look into it, thx.

Dave

·
Registered
40 Posts
I live in Gilbert. I will f keep watching the postings to see where you all are meeting and try and make it. I am very interested. Love the look of the stickers. Will wait for more word on the t's

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #330 ·
For those who have seen the t's post here your thoughts... for those who wish to see the t's post here your thoughts........

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #332 ·
:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Ya when is the next meet:bouncy: :bouncy:

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #335 ·
start a new thread with some options... but beware, people tend to flake out when it gets down to crunch time.....

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #337 · (Edited)
Been busy... out of town a lot.

As for the shirts I will have a definate supplier and price by the end of the month.

But for cost reasons the shirts may not have our design on it, just text....

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #338 ·
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKAY!!!!!!!

I think I have found us a shirt dealer.

Here are the prices...

12 shirt run - $312 = $26 per shirt
20 shirt run - $387 = $19.35 per shirt
30 shirt run - $490 = $16.34 per shirt

XXL and XXXL are another dollar more per shirt

When I get home I will make up an example of what the shirts are gonna look like.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Jesus who are you buying from? I can put you in touch with a West side guy that does all mine and he should easily be able to cut 50% off those if not much more.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #340 · (Edited)
Just wanted to note:

While you may see other Truck clubs shirts cheaper(so-cal), our shirts will have more colors involved and therefor the more screens and art reproduction needed, which increases the price. If we came up with a generic, monotone design the shirts would be way cheaper.

If that's the route we have to take to get people to buy then so be it. Just let me know

321 - 340 of 358 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.