Nissan Titan Forum banner

When Should The Date Be?

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and Big Daddi where talking eailer today and kinda just thought of having another titan meet. Labor day weekend is coming up, just wanted to here some opinions on when n where.
So lets a start postin

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Do it at the Whiplash race in Snowflake over labor day weekend.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, any other ideas or input?

·
Registered
781 Posts
will it be way to hot to do it in the city some where

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
um, hmm thats a good question. i think up north a lil. theres not enough space in the city to meet might be alot of titans

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea, thats just a ad. tho, we cant roll up with a 100 plus titans wouldnt be anywhere to park. i would say some desert or somewhere up north with alot of land to cover

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
haha....you better not miss the 100-truck AZ meet Kart!

·
Registered
510 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
F**K Yea, know what we should do is have a meet where we can race, and have quad races, dirt bike racing titan drag races. somewhere with a 1/4 straight away. that would be so fun and attract alot of people. Whos down?

·
Registered
510 Posts
if im in town im down... what i always say

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wheres a nice straight away with out of room for trucks n quads and ****

·
Registered
510 Posts
plenty of room on the desert floors. i found a place out in surprise out near the white tanks.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea i know where ur talking about, theres couple straight aways out there and alot of room to ride. n park n stuff... just dont know how to get there lol

·
Registered
510 Posts
the place(s) i'm talking about are off bell road waaaaay out there. there is road - Crozier - south of bell that takes you into desert where people can cruise the desert, and get to the mountains, do some atv'ing, etc. and then if you go further west on bell there is plenty of desert, or we can find something off miller, jackrabbit, or watson on the south side of the white tanks off the 10.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Revoke said:
yea i know where ur talking about, theres couple straight aways out there and alot of room to ride. n park n stuff... just dont know how to get there lol
Im down also...i want to see some kewl trucks and get some ideas....LOL just dont forget not all of us have 4X4....

·
Registered
674 Posts
Big Daddi 602 said:
the place(s) i'm talking about are off bell road waaaaay out there. there is road - Crozier - south of bell that takes you into desert where people can cruise the desert, and get to the mountains, do some atv'ing, etc. and then if you go further west on bell there is plenty of desert, or we can find something off miller, jackrabbit, or watson on the south side of the white tanks off the 10.
Miller or WATSON WOULD BE GOOD....LOTS OF DESERT, SAND DUNES AND A BIG TRUCK STOP WITH GAS AND COLD DRINKS JUST A MILE AWAY

·
Registered
510 Posts
rgregory1965 said:
Miller or WATSON WOULD BE GOOD....LOTS OF DESERT, SAND DUNES AND A BIG TRUCK STOP WITH GAS AND COLD DRINKS JUST A MILE AWAY

and close to your house... lol jus kidding.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Big Daddi 602 said:
and close to your house... lol jus kidding.
LoL, thats was funny. yea well everyone can get down there without 4x4 if me and big daddi are thinking about the same place its like a cliff on the entrance side, but the entrance goes straight down at like a 30degree slant. nothing huge that 2x4s couldnt get thru. and theres like 3 huge straight aways and a huge spot for quads to ride also dirt bikes lots of hills to climb would be nice to have a good turn out seeing alot of titans there, and quads

1 - 20 of 107 Posts