Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I totaled my 07 Titan this fall and needed a truck and ended up with a F350 What a hay wagon lol unstoppable but way more truck than I need but got the job done. and I owned my 07 for TEN YEARS so things are slower so started looking again not just looking at a Titan But thinking a Ford then I run across this thing , A
2012 Titan Pro-X4 KING CAB just about perfect only 59k miles for an awesome price to boot , and so now im happy as heck to be back to a Titan but now have my work cut out getting this new Pro-x suspen. sorted need to haul once in awhile up to and a tad more than 10k have to haul my tractor once in awhile my 07 did it without a compliant with Timbern overloads and Bilstines 5100 all around with front on mid spacing and a 2'' lift round spacer and Dirt King UCA on 275 BFGs was an awesome truck so ill be asking dumbass questions again lol, Liking this black looks badass

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
let it all begin waiting on the brown truck . new Bills 5100s all around , Rough Country U.C.A.s and Airaid dry with a sock, Next up some Timbren overload rubbers Let it begain

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Nice looking '12 Titan KC- are those second gen alloys on it? Also, give us some idea of what you missed about the Titan when you went to an F350?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
biggest thing I missed about my Titan was the ease to drive a rack compaired to gear box steering, Gear box was sloppy all over the road and the F350 road like crap

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
but dosent feel like Nissan has done much to the breaks, see it wont be long till do power stop rooters n pads

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Big Brown truck brought me a gift from Greg at PRG for the RoughCountry UCA's and everything needed to do the front lift --- level and also rear axal vent , ill have pic. wanted to start this weekend but moms in a bad spot rite now so have been seeing her every other but will have done soon if I have to take it to a shop

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
started out today at the rear , 1} changed the rear lube to Amsoil Severe Gear 2} Install PRG axal vent 3} installed 5100 Bills on the rear 4} added Airaid CAI , have a good start next to move to the front and start UCA

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
guess have to realize what im doing has already been done a hundred times, But im still havin fun doing it. So hears goes droped the Rancho struts out took to the shop to swap out spring with the Bills 51s on Mid setting and not sure what I will go with a 11/2'' or 2'' spacer ?? prob 2" if fits up good. looking forward to see her leveled out look , Then trying to decide on a self contained air bag system or Timbren overload rubbers and realize theTimbren rubbers are half the price, but would like to air up or down with the push of a button then talking UP REVE

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have to give a shout to members for the terrific deals and guidance i have received the 5100s was from a member the AirAid CAI was from a member also and have a JBA catback exhaust and UP REV cable all have came from members and I thank yall for helping me get my Titan better every day god bless everyone and stay safe

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
JBA cat back will show today and need to work on getting my prodigy break controller setup today and layout the exhaust . plan to learn more on the UPREV get exhaust fitted up and welded

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
received the JBA cat back , Man whats up with the scrawny ( small ) stock exhaust ? THINK my water pipes are bigger lol, looks like a peace of cake to swap in the JBA, clamp it up then run it to the shop to weld her up

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
  1. ok got the JBA catback on today is a vary tame system thought I would get a little more noise but that's ok thurs get to run it in to have wielded all up and ordered up air bags today so hopefully end of next week be ready to haul the tractor to rototill gardens for everyone

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
installed airlift air bags today need to get used to setting them up to pressure
for towing my trailer n tractor around
IMG_20180501_150326762.jpg

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
thurs get front end alined and the uprev are the last things for awhile just want to drive it, waiting on my stym. check to do the uprev excited for that uprev yaaa ? I LIKE IT THINK IT IS TURNING OUT BADSASSED

·
Premium Member
20,791 Posts
Nice conversation you're having with yourself. :)

With regard to Uprev, be careful towing in a performance map. It may be too "hot" and can lead to overheating. Hopefully you ordered one of your maps as a towing map.

Since you're towing and are all-in on mods, consider adding an aftermarket transmission cooler.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts