Nissan Titan Forum banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Talked to air lift sent them pictures and ofcourse it was installation error, say must have drilled oversize for the self taping screws, but now they are bolted on solid and loc nutted

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #43 (Edited)
just had the wire less airlift pump kit installed should make using them much more easy and has 3 presets, really like the wireless pump makes using them so easy happy with the airlift, Msn only way to go is the wireless set up remote clipped on the visor awesome set up

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
received my Hunter Bull Bar and finally got around to installing yesterday was a PIA, but was able to save
the pro-4x skid plate , The front 4 mounts ended up at slightly diff angle and fwd of org location making the rear screws missing the mark , Ended up just notching the rear of the pan so as the washer catches the edge of the pan not the best but seems to hold just fine need to make some final adjustment to even out , and ordered a LED Lite bar to
mount on the Hunter BullBar will post some pictures once I get everything straitened out

·
Registered
72 Posts
Love those wheels, I wonder if the 2nd gen wheels would fit my 2004? Not a lot of used Titan wheels for sale on CL these days, unfortunately.

·
Registered
2012 SL, Texas Edition, Big Tow, Blizzard white, Tastefully modded (in my own expert opinion, lol)!
322 Posts
NOT SURE if i like the light bar or should go with round led lights hmmm View attachment 545396

Great looking truck! Personally, I think the "check out my light bar, bro!" look is played out. I'd go with two individual lights, either round or square led pods. I'm planning on getting the same bull bar in chrome. I'll most likely use square LED pods on mine.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
New GoodYear Wrangler Ultraterian AT just stock size 275/70/18 would have liked to went larger but wanted to keep my mud flaps, and realistically the most off road she sees is out in farm field and some 2 tracks

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
was out in Phoenix last week and scored some dirt kings rear shackles and ditched the light bar in favor of 2 round
led lights , think they look better than the light bar
IMG_20201021_114653598_HDR.jpg
IMG_20201019_080224419.jpg

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
JBA Long tubes should show up today and B pipes are not far behind, Getting the ball rollin on the headers along with the B pipes have the OEM B pipe gaskets and waiting on the OEM EX. flange gaskets to show up aswell

41 - 60 of 64 Posts