Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a 2008.5 Titan CC that I loved, but needed a 4x4 and couldn't find any. So I ended up getting an '07 Toyota Tundra regular cab 4x4. That was 8 months ago. I have enjoyed the Tundra but never liked it as much as the Titan. Can't complain about the Tundra, because it's a good truck, but it just couldn't match up for me like a Titan. My wife and I are expecting our first child later this year and only having two bucket seats in my truck became a great reason to get another truck. Went and picked up an '08 Titan CC Pro-4x today and couldn't be happier. The only thing it needs are some new tires...and those will come in a few weeks, just have to figure out what I want that looks aggressive but doesn't hurt the mileage and isn't loud.

Anyways, thrilled to be back in a Titan. Here's a pic:

Attachments

·
Registered
686 Posts
Very nice..... welcome home???....LOL

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Congrats on the new truck! I sold my third titan to get something else and less then 3 months later I was back in a titan =) I know that "welcome home" feeling... its a good one =)

·
Registered
766 Posts
Welcome back...

·
Registered
984 Posts
Great color and choice

·
Registered
233 Posts
nice truck bro

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Good looking T. Welcome back.

The only problem now is that the T is so big inside as your little one gets older and needs some, ummm....................... persuasive correction you can't reach the "little bastard".

Save my son a time or two. LOL :huh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts