Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy Folks,

I was a member here long ago, literally bought one of the 1st 04's in NH and joined here way back when. I ended up having Nissan buy it back because I was eating thru front brakes pretty much every other month.

Anyways, I am back. I bought a used black '05 Titan King Cab, 35,000 miles, SE/ offRoad/BigTow/Utility Bed packages with about $20K in toys, such as a Stillen Supercharger, AEM Brute Force Intake, JBA Headers, TrueTrac Differential, Roll-N-Lock Cover, Bushwacker Flares, Carriage Works Grille, Wade Deflectors, ProComp 6" Lift,
Perfomance Accessories 3" Body Lift, and a Kenwood Subwoofer. I got it from GO Nissan in Westminster for $27K, which I think was a STEAL. I have to believe it might have been somebodys on here (the original owners first name was Jerry, I am going to drop him a line tonight since I have all the receipts on the truck).

Anyways, glad to be back. Pics to follow!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
welcome back that thing sounds bad @ss get those pics

·
Registered
257 Posts
sweet, glad to hear that even with the problem on your other titan that you rejoined the group with a sweet 05 titan. definitely post up some pics!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here ya go....

Attachments

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Damn that's a nice azz Titan!!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
sweet ride!!!!! mine will have those mods someday minus the lift, still want if to fit in the garage.

y is there no drool smiley??

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
trust me, I am a die hard Nissan guy. So far I have had an '84 280zx, a 96 Pathfinder, a 97 Altima, a 1996 Maxima, my '04 Titan and I have now a 6 speed '05 Maxima to go along with the Titan.

I was pissed at Nissan for the complete lack of support I got with the brake issue, and even more pissed that I paid something like $1200 for the RF "upgrade" which turned out to be pure Audiovox.....but thats water under the bridge. :jester:

·
Registered
436 Posts
Great looking truck!!! Welcome back.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
NICE TRUCK!!!!! Welcome back to the Titan brethren! That is one awesome ride!

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
i herd that s/c is over rated.. you should just go ahead and give it to me..

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
nice! yeah, find out what the original owner has to say about his titan, good and bad. i think he used to be a titan forum member as i've seen that titan before on the forums. find out!!!

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
hooligan said:
nice! yeah, find out what the original owner has to say about his titan, good and bad. i think he used to be a titan forum member as i've seen that titan before on the forums. find out!!!
Yes I believed that is Jerdog's Titan, not sure if he's here but he's on CT and MT.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Congrat's on the new ride! Got any Mods planned? Are there any that arn't already done? lol.

I'd get in touch with Stillen just to see if any updates are available for the S/C Piggyback. Just to be sure. Consider running Cipher to monitor it.

Very good looking truck you got. :)

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Nice truck. And yes, that is Jerdog's Titan.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
haha, i just looked it up and found out it WAS jerdog's and then i come back and ya'll beat me to it in uncovering that it WAS jerdog's. the body lift was the dead give away since i gave Jerdog a hard time about it. from what i remember he had 0 issues with that truck! good buy N! why did Jerdog trade in anyways? was it he needed a diesel for hauling? anyone recall?

·
Super Moderator
93,617 Posts
Nice truck! How do you like the Stillen equipment?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts