Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Can you please say what numbers you hit with how many lbs of boost? also max timing? i hope you guys arent trying to use over 16 degrees of timing, otherwise you really pose a risk of blowing another engine unless you change the pistons to forged along with some meth

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can you please say what numbers you hit with how many lbs of boost? also max timing? i hope you guys arent trying to use over 16 degrees of timing, otherwise you really pose a risk of blowing another engine unless you change the pistons to forged along with some meth
We where at 480hp and around 500lbtq...with stock timing and was pig rich. We are now finishing with the fuel and will start on timing. This was @ 4lbs of boost. I will post up more info soon.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
We where at 480hp and around 500lbtq...with stock timing and was pig rich. We are now finishing with the fuel and will start on timing. This was @ 4lbs of boost. I will post up more info soon.
the stock timing tables are too agressive for boost.. I hope you pull about 6-8 degrees of timing at a minimum otherwise you will have another blown motor on your hands.. Stock timing values are atleast 17-26 degrees at WOT and that is going to murder your engine with boost.. 14-16 degrees at WOT is all i would mess with..

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
Sweet! The beast is back!!!

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Please send me whatever it is that your smoking. Anyone that actually believes this is either high or knows nothing about the subject. I might be seen as a jerk for not giving my specs out but at least I'm not lying to anyone.

I posted all my info as soon as i had it, nearly real time for those that were keeping tabs in my thread that nite. I posted the graphs as soon as my father arrived back with my truck. I even posted several vids from the dyno tuning that focused on the numbers so all could see that I wasn't hiding anything.

If anyone would take the time to research this you would see that 50hp/tq per psi is retarded. Don't take my word on it, investigate it for yourself and come to your own conclusions. Even the new s/c tundra isn't making those numbers with a s/c and they are set at a higher boost level of 6.5psi.

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/tundra/164895-trd-5-7l-supercharger-dyno-test/?highlight=supercharger+dyno

·
Registered
237 Posts
Can we all assume that your numbers are at the rear wheels?

Is the truck stock or what else is done to the truck other than the STS kit?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Can we all assume that your numbers are at the rear wheels?

Is the truck stock or what else is done to the truck other than the STS kit?
It has stillen
headers on it....

·
Registered
316 Posts
Please send me whatever it is that your smoking. Anyone that actually believes this is either high or knows nothing about the subject. I might be seen as a jerk for not giving my specs out but at least I'm not lying to anyone.

I posted all my info as soon as i had it, nearly real time for those that were keeping tabs in my thread that nite. I posted the graphs as soon as my father arrived back with my truck. I even posted several vids from the dyno tuning that focused on the numbers so all could see that I wasn't hiding anything.

If anyone would take the time to research this you would see that 50hp/tq per psi is retarded. Don't take my word on it, investigate it for yourself and come to your own conclusions. Even the new s/c tundra isn't making those numbers with a s/c and they are set at a higher boost level of 6.5psi.

TRD 5.7L Supercharger - Dyno Test & Tune - Tundra Solutions Forum
why how many #s boost are you running? lol

1 - 20 of 108 Posts