Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if you can get the backup sensors installed aftermarket, or form Nissan if it didnt come with the truck? If so does anyone know how much and where to get that done?

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
wayne-oooo said:
Does anyone know if you can get the backup sensors installed aftermarket, or form Nissan if it didnt come with the truck? If so does anyone know how much and where to get that done?
Yep! I had my dealer install them. They look factory except there's only 2 sensors to the factorys 4. I think I paid about $300 installed and they work amazingly. As your dealer.

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK....I called my local dealer to get the info on installing backup sensors in my 07 CC 4x4....they said $495 installed. I was wondering if any of you think this would be a good deal or maybe I should go somewhere else. Any info would be greatly appreciated or any questions I should ask about the sensors themselves. Thanks for all your help!!!!

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
wayne-oooo said:
OK....I called my local dealer to get the info on installing backup sensors in my 07 CC 4x4....they said $495 installed. I was wondering if any of you think this would be a good deal or maybe I should go somewhere else. Any info would be greatly appreciated or any questions I should ask about the sensors themselves. Thanks for all your help!!!!

if thats what you want to spend then go for it..

If not look into something aftermarket.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
baseballfanz said:
You're better off going aftermarket, getting the OEM retrofitted would probably be too much involve and not cost sufficient. I see 2 or 4 sensors system all over the net.
I saw this online also
http://www.truckstoreusa.com/store/product/101452.115811/dolphin-sonar-step-wireless-rear-sensing-park-assist-hitch-step.html
BB,You are truely amazing with the stuff you can find,anything, anytime,anywhere.How do you do this?
Not to hijack,but I'm looking for a nice black grille.

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
wayne-oooo said:
They are all over the net! Look here. http://www.reversebackingsystems.com/ There is one on there with four sensors and it is $99. Does not look too hard to install.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
My dad installed a set of aftermarket sensors on his motorhome, and he's a geezer. They work great. You can do it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts