Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 SL it already has backup camera, but I would like to swap it for one that has a better resolution. Anyone have done this? I see tons of threads where people asking to add, but I want one that will fit in the exact same spot but is just HD versus this grainy picture quality. I tried looking around and before I take out the current one to messure and then find something I wanted to see if anyone has done this exact same swap already?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know I'm bummed I guess I have to do some more digging by taking it apart and find my own swap, This is going to be timing consuming not sure I'll tackle this job until I buy the automatic tailgate locking system to dig into all of this.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I know I'm bummed I guess I have to do some more digging by taking it apart and find my own swap, This is going to be timing consuming not sure I'll tackle this job until I buy the automatic tailgate locking system to dig into all of this.
I had the camera replaced under warranty once already. It helped but never looks as good as other vehicles have. I will be at the dealership thursday, maybe they will have some suggestions.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Make sure that the better resolution you seek is not limited by the screen quality of the original HU.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts