Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i'm pullin outta the movies and i hear the guy behind me squeal his tires comin out. i let him get next to me and we began... started at about 30... at 50 the guy started pullin on me and passed me. but hey... there is my excuse for osiris... which i already ordered. lol. he was in an escalade truck with exhaust, intake, and most likely a chip. but i dunno for sure. But then i saw a hemi!!! at the next light. i got next him. his back window said chick magnet... haha I smoked him... of course. but osiris is supposed to be here in 5-7 days. then i'm goin escalade huntin. :thedevil:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
escalades got cahones ? who knew !!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
what year was it. my friend has an 07 and it has like a 6.2 in it or something. but it shags som s***

·
Registered
218 Posts
dont they have the vortec engine?

·
Registered
218 Posts
i think the prius has that too right

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well it still had the tags along with his race teams emblem on the back of the windshield. haha. but yeah... it was bad A$$

·
Registered
81 Posts
yeh there pretty mean... good fight though!

·
Registered
23 Posts
killcatzforfun said:
escalades got cahones ? who knew !!!
Quite a bit now. Only thing holding them and the Denalis back is the god damn torque management. Sheesh! The 6.2 is a pretty nice motor, and has tons of room to grow. Throw new headers and turn the TM off,new exhaust and intake and dyno tune it and they put some pretty nice numbers down on the dyno and the track. Stock they are a high 14, low 15 in the 1/4.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts