Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I woke up this morning and went out to get the newspaper. As I was bending down to pick up the paper I hear this taping sound. What it ended up being was my sons Green Machine (like a big wheel) The wind had picked up last night and it blew into the drivers side front of my Truck. If that wasnt bad enough it has a flag pole on it, so all night that flag was going back and forth acoss the front fender. :crying: After about and hour worth of buffing I got most of it out, but I can still see it. I think after it warms up a little I should be able to get all of the scratches out.

It was a hell of a way to start a sunday.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Bye bye big wheel! Sorry to hear about that. Good luck with the rest of those scratches!

·
Registered
514 Posts
I didn't think they still made green machines.. I rembmer them as a kid.. they were the "mercedes" of big wheels!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I've heard reports of full-size trucks doing the same thing in parking lots while no one is around...

They all move closer to get a better look at the Titan...

·
Registered
190 Posts
I got the second 'ding' on my tailgate this weekend. I came out of Joe's Crab Shack after having a great San Diego margarita lunch and there on the tailgate was the second scratch. A 3 inch dent and scratch. I was parked WAY out! No one was near me. Why do idiots do this? :crying:

·
Registered
29 Posts
when i get a new truck im going to be so worried about this sort of thing. I have NEVER owned a truck whith good paint/body ect. I can tell if a scratch is new or not on my Isuzus :upsidedow

1 - 8 of 8 Posts