Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone that has camped with the Bakflip please let me know which bed tent I should buy. Need to know soon going off next week on a big one. Thanks.

·
Registered
305 Posts
biggtone said:
Anyone that has camped with the Bakflip please let me know which bed tent I should buy. Need to know soon going off next week on a big one. Thanks.
Ive Got a back flip. Sounds like you got the tents narrowed down to 2. Post the links. My BF removes 100% except the rails, which take another 5 min and a wrench. Ill look at the links and try and help.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Machado7 said:
Ive Got a back flip. Sounds like you got the tents narrowed down to 2. Post the links. My BF removes 100% except the rails, which take another 5 min and a wrench. Ill look at the links and try and help.
im not too worried about taking the cover off, but it took me quite a few tries and time to get it set just so where it covers the same amount on every side. took a helper and some time. i don't know how possible this is but i would love to get one where i could just fold the bakflip up. which tent do you have. you said down to 2. also what kind of mattress you use? and i am replying to you on two other threads.

·
Registered
305 Posts
My bad- I thought you have it down to tents. I am using an air mattress (old) and an old 6 man tent (not attached to the truck).

Id love to get the bakflip/ titan tent thing down. Good excuse to got to the mountains.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts