Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in a crossroads with my 2005 Nissan Titan. I have turned over 181K of virtually trouble free miles. I was either going to replace the truck or keep in and put some maintenance into it. I still like the thing so I am going to keep it (no car payments are also a plus).

I need to replace my lower ball joints. I am fairly handy so I after reading some of the write ups on the subject I should be able to pull it off. Due to the mileage I am considering replacing the entire lower control arm because it would come with new bushings as well. The price is about double what it would cost for just the ball joints but maybe a little easier as well.

So due to my mileage what do you suggest? My truck is showing its age with some rust forming so I don't plan on doing any major upgrades, just OEM equivalent replacements.

Thanks all

·
Registered
899 Posts
I have some nice lowers for sale. THey are boxed though for more strength. I want 225 plus shipping.

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
I am in a crossroads with my 2005 Nissan Titan. I have turned over 181K of virtually trouble free miles. I was either going to replace the truck or keep in and put some maintenance into it. I still like the thing so I am going to keep it (no car payments are also a plus).

I need to replace my lower ball joints. I am fairly handy so I after reading some of the write ups on the subject I should be able to pull it off. Due to the mileage I am considering replacing the entire lower control arm because it would come with new bushings as well. The price is about double what it would cost for just the ball joints but maybe a little easier as well.

So due to my mileage what do you suggest? My truck is showing its age with some rust forming so I don't plan on doing any major upgrades, just OEM equivalent replacements.

Thanks all
We carry ball joints and also upper and lower control arm sets for your Nissan Titan, with the ball joints already pressed in.

We also include free shipping, ball joints have a lifetime warranty on them.

Here's a link to them on our website if you would like to see what we have to offer.

Nissan Titan Ball Joints

Hope this helps you out

Tony

1 - 4 of 4 Posts