Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I chuck in my mini-lift, does anyone have a link to any instructions to "ballpark" the toe-in . It might be a few days before I can get a proper alignment done and I don't want to completely hose my tires.
TIA:rockon
Cheers, Lee S.

·
Registered
422 Posts
the easiest way i found to get it close only for a couple of days is tie a piece of string to the middle of the bumper, then run it around the passenger front tire,around the right rear, around the left rear, and then around the drivers front tire and make sure there is no slack in the string and tie it back up where the beginning of the string was tied. now make sure where the string goes around the wheels it is about in the middle. now look straight down the string to the back wheel if your toe is in or out you should be able to see the string either too far in or out, adjust your tie rods to try and get the string perfectly straight from the front wheel to the rear wheel. just how i did it until i could get it to work to align it.
:rockon

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As a matter of fact, I JUST got done bolting up the front and am taking a quick break before chucking the rear bloks in. Will check the alignment after that. I will say that the install is pretty straightforward ad , after I took it around the block, it's amazing the different feel while driving.
Pics to follow later tonight.:rockon
Cheers, Lee S.

·
Super Moderator
162,279 Posts
If you have the PRG kit, the instructions to align are included. At least they were with mine. They're on the general discussion page under the sticky "Best of TitanTalk".

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All done. Don't see any camber issues visually and toe looks pretty good too. I'll check that tomorrow when it's a bit brighter out.Here's some pics. First two just leveled, second two with the rear blocks as well.
Cheers, Lee S.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts