Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i think it would be super cool if you would combine the Banks system with the AEM intake system as like a "Mossy Engine Monster" package or something. just a thought.

PS: whats the shipping on a Banks system?

·
Registered
408 Posts
We have 3 at our dealership with the K&N intake and banks exhaust (along with the CST lift and a wheel/tire package) They do sound awsome.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
still dead, no sponser interaction here either?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Fatfreeone said:
Hey, i think it would be super cool if you would combine the Banks system with the AEM intake system as like a "Mossy Engine Monster" package or something. just a thought.

PS: whats the shipping on a Banks system?

I am interisted has anybody done this combo?

·
Registered
83 Posts
ya did it it's killer aem and the banks monster the best setup did the in take first some improvement but the two as a package geezz to much fun and it sounds great!! :futwice:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey Phoenix,

I was thinking about doing those Mods myself. Do you have part numbers for the intake and Banks exhaust. Also did you install yourself? If so how was it? Also do you know if Nissan will still honor our warrenties if these Mods are added.

I'm sure these questions have been answered before somewhere, at the time I wasn't thinking about it the Mods. Althought now I'm real interested since all the people driving one of the big Three always want to play.

I love seeing them in my rear view MIRROR!

Thanks for any info, fell free to PM me if you want.

·
Registered
83 Posts
the aem was about 20 min to install cake the banks monster was about 30 min now i used air tools and took my time also had some help from the father inlaw with the pipe he is also a truck nut so i was having fun with the installs but in under one hour we were takeing turns doing burnouts down the street aem was $265.00 the banks was $510.00 warrenties will not be voided

·
Registered
144 Posts
Phoenix,

Thanks for info!
I still haven't made up my mind between the Banks and the Gibbson Exhaust Cat Back.
I like the look that Gibbsons duel pipes give...although it really isn't a true duel exhaust. Love the burn outs!
Thanks again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts