Nissan Titan Forum banner

Banks and volant for sell

1070 Views 11 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  timlloyd951
Banks for trade with your stock system and plus $150 since it's pretty new or we can work something out... and volant intake system for sell also i have the down piece air scoop also, selling it together for $ 250... free subs... if you buy either one... i don't need my subs anymore... two kickers in a under the seat box... local prefer... i'm located in the 626 area... El Monte... also... i have the blacked out tail lights for Trade for your stocks... blacked out by a local car painting shop.. very nice...
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
wow thats a good deal. I would sooo be all over this if you werent so far away since im looking for a banks but i can barely afford the gas as it is not let alone an extra 100 mile trip each way! any plans to come to San Diego?:upsidedow Good luck with the sale! Why you selling your mods?
im interested any pics?
Will these fit the 2008 model? Terry
PM sent not too far away.
does the sytem still for sale? I live in Alhambra ,I will do the trde ,banks ok let me [email protected]l.com. thanks
whats up bro do you still have the monster exhaust?
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.