Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a two week old Banks Monster exhaust that I'm thinking of selling for $300.00. It is less than two weeks old and on the truck now. If anyone is interested I will remove and clean it to factory new appearance and provide pics to show its condition. I live in Hampton Roads, VA and will ship at your cost. I still have all original packing as well as the unused heat shield. This is a great system, it just wasn't what I was looking for. Please PM me if you'd like to discuss this.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Consider it sold.

HDVa said:
I have a two week old Banks Monster exhaust that I'm thinking of selling for $300.00. It is less than two weeks old and on the truck now. If anyone is interested I will remove and clean it to factory new appearance and provide pics to show its condition. I live in Hampton Roads, VA and will ship at your cost. I still have all original packing as well as the unused heat shield. This is a great system, it just wasn't what I was looking for. Please PM me if you'd like to discuss this.
I am interested in the system. Please email me at [email protected] so we can finalize the details.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've got seconds..

HDVa said:
If Texas Nissan Dude doesn't take it, count me in next. E-mail me at [email protected].
Thanks. :cheers:

·
Registered
109 Posts
just out of curiousity, I was wondering as to why it didn't meet your expectations....I am exhaust hunting and just interested in your observations.

thanks
Tom

·
Registered
548 Posts
love the banks

it also comes with 2 BANKS POWER urocals that go right below the V-8 ENDURANCE symbols
way cool
now i know why it is called the MONSTER!!!!!!!!!
IT IS so HUGE 5" exit lol!
sounds like a chevy 454 big block now!
way to go gale banks eng. wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I live in VA and got the cash now... PM'd

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
tyelrdurden07 said:
This thread was originally posted in 2004!!!! :jester:

Im pretty sure its sold by now

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
tyelrdurden07 said:

hey that's not bad man, only took you four years to save up enough to buy it....:rofl:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts