Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE I HAVE THIS TITAN MONTERS BANKS EXHAUST,( IF YOU DON LIKE CAPITALS LETTERS TO BAD DONT READ IT YOUR ARE THE LOSER NOT ME,):banasex0r RETAILS FOR ABOUT $ 550 PLUS ,WELL NOW I WILL LET IT GO TO THE FIRST $450 SHIPPED OR BETTER OFFER THIS SYSTEM IS USED IS MISSING A FEW U BOLTS , I THINK TWO. REMEMBER LEGAL AND BETS OF ALL IS THAT WILL NOT VOID MANUFACTURE WARRANTY :banasex0r .YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT MANDREL BENT 3" STEINLESS STEEL AND ALL THAT I HAVE IT ON EBAY,IF YOU NEED IT AND WANT IT YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO .THANKS. LOCAL PICK UP SAVE $99 BUCKS LOCATED IN LA.

Attachments

·
Registered
775 Posts
RAPINEDA61 said:
FOR SALE I HAVE THIS TITAN MONTERS BANKS EXHAUST,( IF YOU DON LIKE CAPITALS LETTERS TO BAD DONT READ IT YOUR ARE THE LOSER NOT ME,):banasex0r RETAILS FOR ABOUT $ 550 PLUS ,WELL NOW I WILL LET IT GO TO THE FIRST $450 SHIPPED OR BETTER OFFER THIS SYSTEM IS USED IS MISSING A FEW U BOLTS , I THINK TWO. REMEMBER LEGAL AND BETS OF ALL IS THAT WILL NOT VOID MANUFACTURE WARRANTY :banasex0r .YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT MANDREL BENT 3" STEINLESS STEEL AND ALL THAT I HAVE IT ON EBAY,IF YOU NEED IT AND WANT IT YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO .THANKS. LOCAL PICK UP SAVE $99 BUCKS LOCATED IN LA.

Damn, dude! Why are you so angry at people who prefer not to read posts typed in all capital letters? Lashing out at people before they even say anything is......well......it's just plain weird. Total preemptive strike. You're like the Israel of Titan Talk! Actually, I like Israel so good luck! Screw the losers who don't like capital letters! FIRE IN THE HOLE! AAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!"misslelau

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Well dang, I guess about 99% of the Internet is now considered a loser

·
Registered
775 Posts
Whoa.....my vote is in for Best Avatar of 2008!

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Haha...thanks I'll let the wif know you approve :banasex0r

or should I say:

HAHA THANKS I'LL LET THE WIF KNOW YOU APPROVE AND IF SHE DOESN'T LIKE IT SHE'S THE LOSER

·
Registered
775 Posts
I SEE THIS THREAD GOING DOWN IN FLAMES ALREADY! I can't do it. I hate capital letter typers. I'm a loser. That felt good.

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
matthews said:
Haha...thanks I'll let the wif know you approve :banasex0r

or should I say:

HAHA THANKS I'LL LET THE WIF KNOW YOU APPROVE AND IF SHE DOESN'T LIKE IT SHE'S THE LOSER

Good thing you said "wife" right away. I'll keep the licking and spanking comments to myself. HAHAHA!

·
Registered
775 Posts
matthews said:

I think that's a record! Only 39 minutes for a hijacking!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
RAPINEDA61 said:
I DONT THINK 99% IS TWO LOOSERS HAHA:doublekis
HEY IF YOU DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY YOUR INPUT IS MEANLESSSS ok little girllll and what is your problem? to bad that mama dont have the money to buy sorry

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Look, dude, we're trying to help your sale along...So, all caps annoys and repels customers. As does being a jackass. You've done both

·
Registered
775 Posts
Matthews.......avatar update is required or you'll be unable to post for 24 hours. Your avatar is not revealing enough and TitanTalk.com members like myself demand that the pink thing and white thing be removed immediately! Consider yourself fairly warned!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Yeah yeah yeah! Leaving the avatar as-is leaves more to your imagination :rollingey

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
matthews said:
Yeah yeah yeah! Leaving the avatar as-is leaves more to your imagination :rollingey

I'm glad this came up so to speak. I have been meaning to tell you your Wife's/azZ is one of the best. It's so firm that Every time I look at it I'm waiting for Chris Hassan to jump out and tell me to quit looking at teens. We at TT demand a more revealing AV

AND FOR RAPINEDA61 YOU WONT BE AROUND LONG WITH A ATTITUDE LIKE YOURS. GOOD LUCK SELLING THAT. 450 AIN'T NO DEAL.

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
AF-Medic said:
I'm glad this came up so to speak. I have been meaning to tell you your Wife's/azZ is one of the best. It's so firm that Every time I look at it I'm waiting for Chris Hassan to jump out and tell me to quit looking at teens. We at TT demand a more revealing AV

AND FOR RAPINEDA61 YOU WONT BE AROUND LONG WITH A ATTITUDE LIKE YOURS. GOOD LUCK SELLING THAT. 450 AIN'T NO DEAL.
Spoken like a true AF member! Thanks for the compliments, she'll appreciate it. Maaaaaaybe I can crop a new avatar.....just maaaaaaybe

1 - 20 of 31 Posts