Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Banks monster exhaust on 2010?

I just got my Titan in November and have slowly started to mod it. I like the banks exhaust but it's only available for years 04-09, according to banks website.
My question is will it fit on a 2010? From what I've been reading on these forums for the last few months the titans don't seem to change much over the years. Just a little improvements here and there.
So does anyone know if the banks monster exhaust will fit on a 2010 and if not a comparable exhaust that will fit?
Thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
You will ldefinitely be okay man, i have a 2010 with Banks Monster exhaust. The only thing that worried me when i bouth it was the 2010 dosnt have a Y pipe or an X pipe, and the the Banks has a Y pipe so i didnt think it would fit, but its a huge Y pipe that comes off both Cats. I highly recommend it, I love mine. If you have the cash for it you should invest in the AFE C.A.I "cold air intake" as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok thanks for the info. Whats a good muffler if I just want to do a swap? Something that will sound like the Banks Monster

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Yes the Bank's will work for your 2010. Go for it, you won't be disappointed. You will especially enjoy the sound!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Like blankm3690 i also have exhaust dilemmas, I have a 2010 T KC 4x4 SE...looking to upgrade the complete exhaust system....so far, i think i am going to upgrade to DT long tube headers with the flowmaster cat back(#817485)...everything between the two I have no idea...any suggestios??? also what is the deal with uprev??? Purpose??Cost???optional??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts