Any discounts we could look forward to?

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Banks ftmfw!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I PM'ED HIM A SERIOUS inquiry about some parts 3 weeks ago and havent heard a thing

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Same here, I PM'd awhile back and have yet to hear anything..................

·
Registered
63 Posts
I just ordered the banks monster exhaust and ram air intake. I talk to Mike at Banks 626.969.9600 x4124, told him i was a member of the Titan Talk forum and he gave me an excellent price. I let you know how it works out for me after I install it.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I just ordered the banks monster exhaust and ram air intake. I talk to Mike at Banks 626.969.9600 x4124, told him i was a member of the Titan Talk forum and he gave me an excellent price. I let you know how it works out for me after I install it.
Good to hear! Now, tell Mike that he needs to come over to the forum and take the place of jbarker so we can get our questions/concerns answered!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Good to hear! Now, tell Mike that he needs to come over to the forum and take the place of jbarker so we can get our questions/concerns answered!!!

You can PM me with any questions/concerns if our Tech Support guys aren't active enough here. I'm on the forum every couple of weeks, and if I don't know the answer I'll find out and post a response.

Jon Kantola
Business and Engineering Operations
Gale Banks Eng.

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
You can PM me with any questions/concerns if our Tech Support guys aren't active enough here. I'm on the forum every couple of weeks, and if I don't know the answer I'll find out and post a response.

Jon Kantola
Business and Engineering Operations
Gale Banks Eng.
Are Icon and Banks owned by the same company?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm having a technical issue. I have the banks monster exhaust and CAI installed on my truck 2 weeks ago. The exhaust makes a strange sound when i'm going about 40mph and about 1100 rpm. So im barely on the gas. It makes a pinging kind of sound. Almost like the engine is lugging and should down shift. The noise is even more dramatic if im going up a slight incline. It sounds like its coming from the exhaust somewhere and I dident hear it at all with the stock exhaust. Got any suggestions?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts