Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought an 05 titan, love it except that the aftermarket exhaust kit (banks "monster" - retails new around $600) is not my style. i live in mass and would be interested in swapping for the stock exhaust. any interest?

·
Registered
261 Posts
have an 06, you send me yours and i send you my stock one

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kinda looking for someone in my area (boston, ma) so we can hook up on a saturday and take care of the swap in one easy day....:cheers:

·
Registered
261 Posts
only have 5k miles on the 06 and the exaust still looks very new... would be worth the few buck to get a low mileage system

·
Registered
23 Posts
HITECREDNECK,
Only 5,000 on an '06, don't drive it much, I guess?

·
Registered
261 Posts
actually I drive my 07 vette half the time.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I live in Mass and have my new stock exhaust sitting in my garage. Took it off at 300 miles... PM if you want

·
Registered
261 Posts
will buy the banks if you don't want it...

·
Registered
411 Posts
I live an hour and a half up the road in Maine, PM me if you want to hook up, I can do it when ever, off of work for a little bit!!! I just got my truck about 3 weeks ago so I still have a stock exhaust.

·
Registered
336 Posts
LOL Oh the fun continues...

·
Registered
179 Posts
hooligan said:
i'll raise that 300 hundred and throw down 301 dollars and two tickets to a Led Zeppelin reunion tour concert in your area!!!
Sold! Oh crap - its not my banks... lol how are you gonna top THAT Getcha!? Zepp tickets? This is an awesome deal for anybody local to him tho! I'm still envious of the Banks exhaust, but I love my Magnaflow!

Mike

·
Registered
336 Posts
He seems like he is not online much, but I bet when he returns his head will be spinning from all the attention.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I got my tools all ready lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts