Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wanted some feedback on these systems i want it loud when i get on it but not too much cab drone when at 70 mph im on the fence between the banks monster and flowmaster american thunder im looking for the most hp and torque gain as well as mpg thanks for the feedback i appreciate it!

·
Registered
35 Posts
magnaflow 18inch.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
If your truck is 07 or newer, just do a muffler swap with the 18" magnaflow. It will perform as well as a catback system for well over half the price. Will sound great too. Ok, update for you, I saw you have a 2010 so do a muffler swap & PLEASE get rid of that gfoece chip, it will blow your motor. Trust me, they are BS! Search programmers for the titan. Not chips, your probably pissed at me now but u will thank me later.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I love my banks. No regrets buying at all

·
Registered
23 Posts
If your truck is 07 or newer, just do a muffler swap with the 18" magnaflow. It will perform as well as a catback system for well over half the price. Will sound great too. Ok, update for you, I saw you have a 2010 so do a muffler swap & PLEASE get rid of that gfoece chip, it will blow your motor. Trust me, they are BS! Search programmers for the titan. Not chips, your probably pissed at me now but u will thank me later.
Whats this gfoece chip you speak of?

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
banks...and never look back. Still best sounding exhaust

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Bank's !!!

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
banks.......that is all

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
Banks is a beast... I f**kin' love it.

But I noticed the words "not too much drone". Uhhh.... I think disqualifies the Banks. It's got a lot of drone when cruising on the freeway.

Me, I don't mind the drone.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
banks...and never look back. Still best sounding exhaust
Bank's !!!
banks.......that is all
Banks is a beast... I f**kin' love it.

But I noticed the words "not too much drone". Uhhh.... I think disqualifies the Banks. It's got a lot of drone when cruising on the freeway.

Me, I don't mind the drone.
These guys^^^^^:bangit: but ya, banks for sure. after having a banks, nothing else sounds as good, except for 08pro4x2486 set up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys for the help gunna go with the banks! And that gforce chip seemed to give me a 4mpg gain but got scared when someone mentioned it would blow my motor i took it out for now it made a big hp difference better throttle response and way more ballz i dont know what the difference between that chip and any other uprev or tuning or programmers they all change fuel curves any opinions?

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Hey guys just wanted some feedback on these systems i want it loud when i get on it but not too much cab drone when at 70 mph im on the fence between the banks monster and flowmaster american thunder im looking for the most hp and torque gain as well as mpg thanks for the feedback i appreciate it!
Hushpower mufflers are also an option if you want something other than the traditional Flowmaster chambered muffler sound:

·
Registered
215 Posts
I say 18" Magnaflow swap. I personally went with the 22" because I REALLY hate drone. But even with the added mass it still sounds awesome when you go WOT. But when cruising around town and idling it sounds stock as could be. :) Sleeper? Yup. Hehe!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I just installed a Banks Monster Exhaust and CAI and did dyno runs before and after, see sig for info. My results wont help predict your results because I did two mods at once. Overall I got +20hp and +20 torque.

As far as sound, I love it. You can get some idea of the sound from the vid in my sig.

Still waiting on MPG results, it was a little rich before mods and leaned out a bit after. Maybe more MPG?

·
Registered
281 Posts
BANKS MONSTER! Mine goin in next week!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts