Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a Brand new muffler, not exhaust system, for the Titan. It's a 3" in/out and a 14" casing. Part number 53962 and I want $80 plus shipping. It's the same one that goes on the Monster Exhaust system for the truck.

·
Registered
58 Posts
You have pics of this bad boy?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm at work right now, but I'll take some when I'm get home. in the mean time, here is a picture from the website to show how the muffler looks like.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,148 Posts
How's it sound on stock pipes? I got second dibs.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
How's it sound on stock pipes? I got second dibs.
You immediately came to mind when I read this thread.

EDIT: not in not gay stalker kinda way either. haha

·
Registered
14,148 Posts
You immediately came to mind when I read this thread.

EDIT: not in not gay stalker kinda way either. haha
haha thats funny. Jordon never said what he did with his banks exhaust either. A lady drives a lifted titan with a banks by my house every day, freakin sucks hearing it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I never heard it on stock pipes, but I love the way the exhaust system sounds. After I've installed Stillen LT headers, and Berks B-pipes, it was too loud. I had to replace it with a 18" Magnaflow to quiet it down.

honda250xtitan,
no one has dibs on it yet, so if you are interested, let me know. I can UPS it to you.

·
Registered
14,148 Posts
I never heard it on stock pipes, but I love the way the exhaust system sounds. After I've installed Stillen LT headers, and Berks B-pipes, it was too loud. I had to replace it with a 18" Magnaflow to quiet it down.

honda250xtitan,
no one has dibs on it yet, so if you are interested, let me know. I can UPS it to you.
Ok. Once you get pictures up I'll let you know. I gotta transfer money into my paypal. I'll do that right now, but it still takes a couple days to complete.

You have that badazz bumper right? sweet truck"idhitit2:

·
Registered
14,148 Posts
My zip is 85353. Can you get a quote before I commit?

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Honda, if your account is connected to a bank account it will automatically withdraw in like a day... So you'd be able to buy it instantly. I figured that out like a week ago lol

·
Registered
14,148 Posts
Honda, if your account is connected to a bank account it will automatically withdraw in like a day... So you'd be able to buy it instantly. I figured that out like a week ago lol
It is connected. Ya your right, if you set it up all the way it'll do it immediatly, i just checked it out, but did the normal way. 3-5 days.:kiss: Thanks bro!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok. Once you get pictures up I'll let you know. I gotta transfer money into my paypal. I'll do that right now, but it still takes a couple days to complete.

You have that badazz bumper right? sweet truck"idhitit2:
You are talking about the RSP Bumper from nFab, yes. And, thank you for the compliment. It'll cost about $10 for shipping and it'll take roughly about 3 days to get it out to you.

·
Registered
14,148 Posts
only 10 bucks? dang! so I owe you 90. As soon as the money is transferred next week, I'll let you know. I still would like to see some pictures though.

·
Registered
14,148 Posts

·
Registered
14,148 Posts
Money sent.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts