Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where i can get a banks muffler? is there any place online that just sells the mufflers?

·
Registered
14,148 Posts
thought you sold your titan? I found some on ebay.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i did but i want one for my ram. this site is still one of the better forums for info on stuff like this.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Yeah, I think ebay is the only place that sells just the muffler.

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
I'm not positive but, I think Bank's might only sell their Titan specific muffler's with the "Monster Exhaust" catback kit's.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah call the factory they have a sale going on the only thing is there shipping price will kill you

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
I was just checking out Bank's website & i found something interesting. Look's like they need a 2010 Nissan Titan 5.6L & a 2010 Nissan Frontier 4.0L to do testing on. I thought, hmmm maybe someone on here might live close to them & might be able to get hooked up with some cheap or free part's by giving them a hand. I'm not sure exactly what their working on? Might just be an updated exhaust? ...but hey, if your in the area hit them up, it couldn't hurt i guess.

Banks Power | Banks Test Vehicles Needed

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah a lot of company's. Give away free parts if you have a new car or truck that they can prototype parts from/ test fit.

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
Yep. Just a thought...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts