Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,350 Posts
Thanks for posting this, nice to hear you are pleased with it. I have the pedal commander and it also make the transmission shift nicely. I think the issues people may have is too light a foot on the pedal doesn’t tell the trans to go through the gears and it hangs onto a gear longer. The pedal commander recognizes my truck as soon as I open the app but since it’s set to my preference I almost never look.
Many people resist buying they add ons but they are well worth the cost. I’m on my fourth year and second Titan with it.

Clint

Reactions: rstrick0352

·
Premium Member
5,350 Posts
Wont those throttle controllers be impacted by the 5 year warranty?
They go in between the gas pedal and the engine, you can remove it in about a minute or less and there is zero evidence it was ever there. It’s probably the best $300 I spent on my truck, the transmission shifts precisely and the engine response is instantaneous.
People have to try it to see what it really does, Amazon does returns so I figured I’d be out nothing if it was hype but I was very pleasantly surprised.

Clint

·
Premium Member
5,350 Posts
The website says that if you don't have your phone, the product will revert back to the last setting. But you are saying it reverts back to stock?
That would not be good for me, as I don't have my phone with me often.
You’re on your own island then as almost everyone has their phone with them unless they forgot it and then they go retrieve it.
Heck, it’s even on a mount on each of my motorcycles. You never know when you’ll get stuck or whatever.
All of those pedal controllers do a great job, I have a pedal commander for 4 years now and worth every penny.

Clint

1 - 3 of 3 Posts