Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys and gals. I'm reading lots of questions on our intake scattered around this forum so I thought it would be a good idea to give you a spot to ask direct questions. If your question relates to "is your intake better than brand X" your going to have to wait until I post up the in truck test reports. These are density numbers based on the improvment in air temp on a moving truck. Fire away:D

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discounts are always available to forum members.
Who?, What?, When?, Where????

I am looking at you special forum spot and it doesn't say anything about discount codes or anything.... if there is on I suggest you post it!

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
I really like the looks of the banks system and a discount would definitely be a sweet offer. I like the exhaust as well but being an '08 I'm hesitant to put in a y-pipe since there are already duals back to the muffler. How well does the Y (possibly the new 2.5") do on an newer truck compared to the older models with a Y from the factory, or does it even matter since the muffler combines the duals anyways?

·
Registered
682 Posts
All you have to do is PM me your zip code. That's it.
So are you doing these discount on an individual bases???

All other vendors just use a simple code to use on there website to save anywhere from 10-15%. I think it would trouble you if several thousand people PM'd you for a discount...... Just my 2 cents!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really like the looks of the banks system and a discount would definitely be a sweet offer. I like the exhaust as well but being an '08 I'm hesitant to put in a y-pipe since there are already duals back to the muffler. How well does the Y (possibly the new 2.5") do on an newer truck compared to the older models with a Y from the factory, or does it even matter since the muffler combines the duals anyways?
That's a tough question to answer as, as far as I know anyway, we haven't test fitted one on an '08 yet. Let me check for you:D

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
So are you doing these discount on an individual bases???

All other vendors just use a simple code to use on there website to save anywhere from 10-15%. I think it would trouble you if several thousand people PM'd you for a discount...... Just my 2 cents!
He meant to say a 20-30% discount. :)

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
what kind of AFR's you getting from your intakes? Are they leaning out the T alot, or is it tuned similar to the Injen?

·
Banned
27,783 Posts

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Answered mine in about 10 minutes. Probably doesn't like you.:eveilgrin
Good Point!! I even tried the contact box on their website, and it doesn't like me either. It says there's an error on the year of my vehicle. and URL's are not accepted! :rofl:

2006 = url

hmmmmmm.........

·
Registered
373 Posts
Ok guys and gals. I'm reading lots of questions on our intake scattered around this forum so I thought it would be a good idea to give you a spot to ask direct questions. If your question relates to "is your intake better than brand X" your going to have to wait until I post up the in truck test reports. These are density numbers based on the improvment in air temp on a moving truck. Fire away:D
Where is the truck test reports? :D

·
Registered
265 Posts
Is the Banks 50 state legal and does it come with a CARB sticker for those of behind the iron curtain?

PM inbound for discount rate

1 - 20 of 31 Posts