Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fello Titanears, :cheers:
Got my Titan LE on March 26 Wow what a truck i love it :bouncy: I was sitting at my computer :computern looking for stuff for my Titan and found this site signed up immediately.The first thread i looked at was the one on the banks system.I have one on my motor home that is great. So guess what?
Yup you right i had to order one.Can't wait for it to come.I fell like a kid on Christmas,new awsome truck and a banks system i must have been good :hat:
Any way, i know i'm rambling on but i can't help it,when i get it installed i'll post and let everyone know what i think.

Thanks for listening,
Barry the bassman

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Bassman3 said:
Hello fello Titanears, :cheers:
Got my Titan LE on March 26 Wow what a truck i love it :bouncy: I was sitting at my computer :computern looking for stuff for my Titan and found this site signed up immediately.The first thread i looked at was the one on the banks system.I have one on my motor home that is great. So guess what?
Yup you right i had to order one.Can't wait for it to come.I fell like a kid on Christmas,new awsome truck and a banks system i must have been good :hat:
Any way, i know i'm rambling on but i can't help it,when i get it installed i'll post and let everyone know what i think.

Thanks for listening,
Barry the bassman
thanks for posting everyone who has the banks seems happy. keep us posted :cheers:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts