Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 493 Posts
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we have the Banks Monster Exhaust Kit for the 2004 Nissan Titan, and the Armada. This kit is awesome! It includes, Stainless, 3" straight-through polished-stainless Monster muffler; Stainless, 3" constant-diameter Monster Y-pipe and tailpipe; Polished-stainless, 5" double-wall tailpipe tip with rolled edge, and all necessary hardware. We received ten from Banks, and have sold 5 to a local Nissan Dealership. We are running a special on them through the end of April for $649.95 plus shipping. Let me know if you have any questions. Here is a picture of the kit itself.

Later,

Eddie
Cloud 9 Motorsports
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
497 Posts
did they release a dyno yet? its the main reason im waiting on buying a cat-back.
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bighawaii said:
did they release a dyno yet? its the main reason im waiting on buying a cat-back.

Hello,

Well they have not released them to the public, but they gave me some figures for you. My rep told me they measured gains using a flowbench.

The stock exhaust system backpressure measured 3.55psi
The Banks exhaust system backpressure dropped it to .275psi-a 92% decrease

Horsepower gains are 15-20 with torque gains of 25-30 ft/lbs

Thier test mule observed a 2-3mpg increase in fuel mileage.

That is not too bad at all! I have never heard my rep so exicted. It is going to be a hit I can tell you that. I have Nissan dealerships all over So. Cal ordering them from me. I have never seen excitment like this over an exhaust system before. They have the same type exhaust system for the Hummer H2, that kit is awesome. I sold some to the Hummer dealerships, they said it was amazing how much throttle repsonse they gained.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Eddie Reyes
Cloud 9 Motorsports
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys,

Sorry I made a mistake on the price. We are selling them to Titantalk members for $570.95 plush shipping. Sorry about that.

Take care,

Eddie
Cloud 9 Motorsports
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
35,937 Posts
OK, bear with me here since I've never put one of these on before.

How complicated is it?

Is it just a bolt on or does it require specialized equipment and expertise?

I am really interested if the performance realized is as you have stated and it's not a big deal to remove and add on.

Thanks for being gentle. . . . . :teethmast
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
393 Posts
37L1 said:
OK, bear with me here since I've never put one of these on before.

How complicated is it?

Is it just a bolt on or does it require specialized equipment and expertise?

I am really interested if the performance realized is as you have stated and it's not a big deal to remove and add on.

Thanks for being gentle. . . . . :teethmast
It's a bolt on! It should be an afternoon if you are not handy!! :hat:
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
37L1 said:
OK, bear with me here since I've never put one of these on before.

How complicated is it?

Is it just a bolt on or does it require specialized equipment and expertise?

I am really interested if the performance realized is as you have stated and it's not a big deal to remove and add on.

Thanks for being gentle. . . . . :teethmast

Hello,

Please you should not feel like you are a pain just because you ask a question. If someone makes you feel like that, then....well nevermind.

Anway the kit is a full bolt on system, and is not too difficult. If you are mechanically inclined it will be a piece of cake. If you are not, then it might take you the better part of the afternoon. Having the right tools pays off. The only challenge has been getting the truck high enough off the ground if you dont have a lift. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Eddie
Cloud 9 Motorsports
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
4x4xparts.com is selling it for 550.00 plus shipping. Well good luck selling gsomething for that much money when we all know that you pay near 390.00 for it.
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ATitan4Me said:
4x4xparts.com is selling it for 550.00 plus shipping. Well good luck selling gsomething for that much money when we all know that you pay near 390.00 for it.

Hello,

I posted my mistake in the selling price above. It is not $649.95, it is $570.00. If someone is selling cheaper, I will match it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Thanks for your patience.

Eddie
Cloud 9 Motorsports.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
497 Posts
Cloud 9 Motorsports said:
Hello,

Well they have not released them to the public, but they gave me some figures for you. My rep told me they measured gains using a flowbench.

The stock exhaust system backpressure measured 3.55psi
The Banks exhaust system backpressure dropped it to .275psi-a 92% decrease

Horsepower gains are 15-20 with torque gains of 25-30 ft/lbs

Thier test mule observed a 2-3mpg increase in fuel mileage.

That is not too bad at all! I have never heard my rep so exicted. It is going to be a hit I can tell you that. I have Nissan dealerships all over So. Cal ordering them from me. I have never seen excitment like this over an exhaust system before. They have the same type exhaust system for the Hummer H2, that kit is awesome. I sold some to the Hummer dealerships, they said it was amazing how much throttle repsonse they gained.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Eddie Reyes
Cloud 9 Motorsports
hmm, i guess ill wait till they release it...just dont wanna die under 3k rpms. oh and http://www.nissanparts247.com/en_US/ has it for only $510 + shipping.
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello,

The kit is released, and we have them in stock. Like I said previously, we will price match it. I dont advertise to have the best prices around, but we do what we can to price match.

Thanks,

Eddie
Cloud 9 Motorsports
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,582 Posts
bighawaii said:
hmm, i guess ill wait till they release it...just dont wanna die under 3k rpms. oh and http://www.nissanparts247.com/en_US/ has it for only $510 + shipping.
titanparts247.com has said he will sell to titan talk members at 450 plus shipping thats who i will be buying from. whats with the markup of 100 dollars thats :jester: oh well thanks titan parts 1 for the good deal.
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
got_titan said:
titanparts247.com has said he will sell to titan talk members at 450 plus shipping thats who i will be buying from. whats with the markup of 100 dollars thats :jester: oh well thanks titan parts 1 for the good deal.

He must have a sweet conection at Banks or where ever he is buying them from. I am not marking mine up that much, believe me. I would love to find out where he is buying for what he is to sell them at that price. That is a smoking deal, I would go for it too.

Thanks

Eddie
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
35,937 Posts
Banks?

Anyone bought one yet?????? :huh:

If so, tell us all about it, please?! :computern

Anyone put on an intake? Tell, tell, tell!!!!!!

I'm sure a lot of us are intrigued by this engine's potential based upon what it already does!

Thanks guys,
37L1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
I went onto titanparts247.com website and they have them on the site for 509. Do we have to call them directly to get them for 470?

Thanks...
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
35,937 Posts
kmonto said:
I went onto titanparts247.com website and they have them on the site for 509. Do we have to call them directly to get them for 470?

Thanks...
Try a Private Message?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
Will do...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,582 Posts
kmonto said:
Will do...
he had originally told us 450 plus shipping and now i cannot get a reply from him. if this is the case i will order at that price but i cannot confirm with him. let us know titan parts 1 please. thanks john
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
I dont mean to rain on anyones parade... but here on the east coast we get the Banks system for 385 :cheers: (dealer cost) Mine should be here wed. I'll keep everyone posted on the install!

-Corey
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Now that I think of it....... hmmm, maybe I can talk to the parts manager and get a group deal on the exhaust for titantalk members.

I'll see what I can pull off

-Corey :smileyhat
 
1 - 20 of 493 Posts
Top