Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you with the banks exhaust that have dome the 2.25-3 inch flowmaster y-pipe mod, did it help with the drone? Mainly on the highways? thanks

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Those of you with the banks exhaust that have dome the 2.25-3 inch flowmaster y-pipe mod, did it help with the drone? Mainly on the highways? thanks
Since no one with banks answered you in freakin 5 hrs I will. LOL J/K

I dont think the 2.25/3 Y will help with drone, it should really sound the same with it. I would leave it in there and spend your money on something else. Like a programmer:)

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
I have 2.5" to 3" all the way into the Banks. No change.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys for the input, thats exactly what I was looking for. I love this site!!

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Thanks guys for the input, thats exactly what I was looking for. I love this site!!
Now go get that tuner or Uprev:) I prefer Uprev now. LOL

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just picked up an AEM intake, so tuner would be next. Ofcourse after shocks and stuff.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Look up Bilstein 5100's for the rear and HD for the front. I have read a few posts on how that combo helps with the ride quality, but research it first. I myself will be getting some new Bilsteins in the future but I was thinking of HD's all around, but some members reported the ride being a bit harsh.... I don't know who to believe... I know this much, Bilsteins are superior to Ranchos....

As for a tuner, man, get UpRev and you will be set for life. This way you are not limited to future mods and may end up saving you $$$ in the long run.

·
Registered
266 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol Thanks, people seem to love that pic

1 - 9 of 9 Posts