Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allright baseball fans, who is your team and who do you think is going to the world series? My team of course is the Padres, hometown favorites and i think we have a good chance of winning the NL West this year. I'm not sure exactly who might make it to the world series but i think the top four teams are Red Sox, Yankees(who i hate), Cubs, and the Phillies.

·
Registered
278 Posts
GO MARLINS!!!!! :cheers:

A long shot but hey we haven't lost a Series that we played Yet. :upsidedow

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Well...

Dodgers fan since I was a kid...used to go to games with G-Pa...

Padres fan from living in San Diego for most of the last 20 years....

Favorite player is Mike Piazza.....went to the Mets and now....ughhhh

·
Registered
382 Posts
Yanks, had to represent the home team sorry. But they screwed with the lineup so much im not sure if they can make it against that arm on the marlins pitcher (that kid is amazing).

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Cubs, for the sake of my marriage to a Northsider.

·
Super Moderator
34,535 Posts
Cardinals!!!! :haveredfl

Just so I can mess with rrumaner and ttz32!!!!!

(Really been a Cardinal fan since I wa 8 thanks to my Dad and in Giants territory too! It was tough growing up like that!!) :jester:

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'm calling it right now!!!
This is the yaer for the Red Sox............................................TO LET US DOWN AGAIN!! :crying:

:haveredfl

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Titanparts1 said:
This is the yaer for the Red Sox............................................TO LET US DOWN AGAIN!! :crying:

Same for the Cubs.....................Wait till next year (again)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Going to be hard to mess with us when your team isn't going to be able to back it up this year ;)

37L1 said:
Cardinals!!!! :haveredfl

Just so I can mess with rrumaner and ttz32!!!!!

(Really been a Cardinal fan since I wa 8 thanks to my Dad and in Giants territory too! It was tough growing up like that!!) :jester:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Titanparts1 said:

It think the Red Sox have a great team this year, Shilling and Pedro? are you kidding me? Yankees who?

Personally Ive been bleeding Dodger blue my whole life. Season ticket holder even.

·
Registered
278 Posts
See with the Marlins its always lets see what happens this year, we never know what is going to happen.

Hell we dont even know if we are getting a new Stadium yet.

:huh:

GO MARLINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm a Redsox/Mariners fan myself.

I'm not even a Titan owner...my username migrated over here from srtforums. Anyway I thought I'd drop by to see how things are in the world of the full sized import truck.

Still want to get a tacoma tho.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Cards....but I've got a bad feeling the NL Central is gonna be a bastard to do anything in with the Cubs and Astros. This sucks, I'm going to be in Minneapolis for training a week before the season opens (just to see a game, Twins or not). Last fall, I was sent for training the week of the GB/Vikes game, and I didn't feel like paying out the a$$ for tickets, which I would have bought earlier had I known I was going. Oh, well.

·
Registered
183 Posts
CUBBIES!!!!

(Hate the Cardinals!!)

(Hate the Packers!!)

Cubs vs. White Sox this Friday at TEP!

Cold Beer, Hot sun.... ahhh, good times....

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
Born and raised in Chicago, so by default i'm a Cub fan, but have lived in San Diego since 1989 and adopted the Padres as my #1 team and the Cubbies as my #2 team.

GO PADS, the new Petco Park stadium is amazing, drove around it last night, i will be loving the new stadium and the night life in the gas lamp afterwards. Parking is a mess down there though. it is a beautiful stadium, but that traffic might make me more inclined to watch it at home.

So long as the vets stay healthy we will win the N.L. West, but as soon as any injury bugs hit, we're in trouble. the Bench looks much deeper though so maybe perhaps we'll be okay. still need to get a true #1 starter and Trevor better develop a new pitch because i'm starting to lose faith in him. he needs to throw the splitter to add to his repertoire.

as far as the REd Sox go, how can red sox fans like what they have become. they whine and cry about the Yankees getting all the high salary players and yet they go out do the same exact thing. then they blow a load in their diapers when the Yankees snag A-Rod. on top of the fact that NO-Ma is No-Mas after the season is over. dumba$$ mill-a really couldn't keep his overpaid mouth shut and really stuck it to No-Ma live on Espn, what an idiot. No-ma is coming to the west coast, and pedro is gone too. better yet the yankees next season sign Nomar and put him at 2nd base, that's one way of sticking it too the RED SOX for No-Mas sake. damage control, i saw none and if i were NO-MA i'd play the season half-a$$ and not show it, just to piss those chowdas off. i no longer can stand whiny red sox fans always crying on how they should have beat the Yankees. I work with two of the worst whiny Boston fans ev-a. although i like to drink their Sam Adams beer though, that's about it, hehe :cheers: it's all fan friendly bantering...

look out for DA CUBBIES, with the addition of Maddux in their rotation they are deadly. Maddux as pitching coach and 4th starter, with Clement behind him, holy shee-ite. tough, very tough - i'm not even concerned about the Stros. Clemens is half hearted about the season and Petitte, uh, well maybe i'm a little concerned. that oswalt dude is GOOD

1 - 20 of 57 Posts