Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a 2004 titan king cab and i just installed a bazooka tube to the stock head unit and the problem that i am having is that i am getting interference when i hit my brakes, the sub makes a thump sound, also when the sub powers down it shuts off all of my speakers and the only way to get sound from my speakers is to unplug and replug the bazooka tube back in, and the sub hits harder when my doors are open then when they are closed, when i shut my doors its like the volume on the amp is turned down, i also exchanged the bazooka tube and it still does it, has anybody had any of these problems?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
terribleone1one1 said:
i have a 2004 titan king cab and i just installed a bazooka tube to the stock head unit and the problem that i am having is that i am getting interference when i hit my brakes, the sub makes a thump sound, also when the sub powers down it shuts off all of my speakers and the only way to get sound from my speakers is to unplug and replug the bazooka tube back in, and the sub hits harder when my doors are open then when they are closed, when i shut my doors its like the volume on the amp is turned down, i also exchanged the bazooka tube and it still does it, has anybody had any of these problems?

The first rpoblem you have is that you have an amplified bazooka tube. LOL

No seriuosly. I bet it gets louder if you roll the windowsdown as well. Typical bazooka behavior. They were originall made for convetiables.Where did you get power at and where did you get your remote wire at. Something is croosed up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tech12volt said:

No seriuosly. I bet it gets louder if you roll the windowsdown as well. Typical bazooka behavior. They were originall made for convetiables.Where did you get power at and where did you get your remote wire at. Something is croosed up.

i had one of the right speaker wires tapped wrong, theres a skinnier and fatter red/blue wire and it needed to be tapped to the fatter one,

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
tech12volt said:

My Bazooka was awesome. Doesn't compare to my current setup, but for a tiny $120 8" bass tube, it hit pretty good.

·
Registered
367 Posts
how does the tube sound? I have heard both good and bad things about it?

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
20TexasTitan08 said:
how does the tube sound? I have heard both good and bad things about it?
I loved mine. I just wanted a little louder, so I got a tech12 system. I'm selling my amplified Bazooka tube for $90 shipped if you're interested including the wiring harness and wire loom. You're local to me too, so you can pick up if you'd like.

·
Registered
367 Posts
AgTitan06 said:
I loved mine. I just wanted a little louder, so I got a tech12 system. I'm selling my amplified Bazooka tube for $90 shipped if you're interested including the wiring harness and wire loom. You're local to me too, so you can pick up if you'd like.
do you have any pictures?

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
20TexasTitan08 said:
do you have any pictures?

I am actually in Houston right now at my family's for Thanksgiving, but I left it up in my garage in College Station. I will be back in Katy the second week in December, so if you are interested, we can meet up then...or I can mail it, but since I'm coming back down in a few weeks, it seems easier to just wait.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Thanks, but i talked to my parents and they got really mad that i wanted to get something else for my truck:mad: I just got an 08 LE CC, so srry to get your hopes up. guess i cant really do any visible mods to my truck until i get to college.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts