Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes thats right Blackbeauty will be arriving at my shop on March 8th for a complete audio install. The truck will be here for 10 days and then to Old Town for the show. Every piece of audio will be cdt audio and it should be one hell of a SQ install with plenty of thump for anyone. We will also be installing 120 Sq feet of sound deadner . BB will have the camera handy to take a 1000 quality photos as you guys know picyures are not my forte!!!!
So keep your eyes open for this and wish us luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:redblob":redblob":redblob":redblob":redblob":redblob":redblob":redblob":redblob":redblob":redblob":redblob":redblob":redblob":redblob"

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
Yes Can't wait! but james you really should be careful who you invite to your house. Cmon BB.....................LMAO

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Wow! All this attention.... for little ole me.... <bats eyelashes>......

I don't know who's more excited! Tech to do this install... me to get it all installed... or my lady to get rid of me for 3 weeks!!! :clap:

·
Super Moderator
160,552 Posts
Wow! All this attention.... for little ole me.... <bats eyelashes>......

I don't know who's more excited! Tech to do this install... me to get it all installed... or my lady to get rid of me for 3 weeks!!! :clap:
I'm going with the latter. :D Wish I was going to be at OT to hear it!!!!!

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that..

Best I have read in a long time. Sent it to my dad and he is posting above the door in his office.

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
im assuming that BB will do another write up and get another thousand THANKS! lol

haha subscribed

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
After a year of planning... I can't wait! This is gonna be an awesome system!!!!

I think it will make my truck faster, too..... :lol:

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
I'm not so sure about faster........

But, I'm sure it will be the loudest!!! :D

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
If I time it just right, I figure that extra bass can add to my forward motion... I just need to learn to accelerate in phase.... :lol:

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
that's gonna be Nice!! can't wait to see the pics!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Would it not have been cheaper to just by hearing aids to hear your music, rather that BLASTING it for the whole world to listen in?.....

Damn old people and your music.................

Just promise me you won't be blaring Big Band hits from the '40s.....

:rofl:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
You guys have no idea how good my ♫ Opera CD's ♪ are gonna ♪ ♪ ♪ sound ♫ at OT....

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
GREAT! as long as they aren't the ones you made of yourself with that crappy tape recorder.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts