Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately I could not make it to Orlando for the performance show, but I had my brother go for me. The Orange County Convention Center is having their performance show again one of the biggest. So he spoke to Superchips they want to release products for Titan and Tundra most likely end of next year. More importantly the guys at BBK were happy to brag about their new TB for the titan. Currently the TB is going through dyno testing now. They are considering a 90mm, but that depends upon codes being thrown. If the 90mm causes this to happen they will go smaller maybe 85mm. My brother is keeping an eye out for any Titan products so I will let you guys know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
jriffee said:
Unfortunately I could not make it to Orlando for the performance show, but I had my brother go for me. The Orange County Convention Center is having their performance show again one of the biggest. So he spoke to Superchips they want to release products for Titan and Tundra most likely end of next year. More importantly the guys at BBK were happy to brag about their new TB for the titan. Currently the TB is going through dyno testing now. They are considering a 90mm, but that depends upon codes being thrown. If the 90mm causes this to happen they will go smaller maybe 85mm. My brother is keeping an eye out for any Titan products so I will let you guys know.

90mm has been done and tested. Works great. But I think they should do the 85mm... LOL:upsidedow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,373 Posts
And are they expecting this to retail for a reasonable $400ish, and just plug in? This is the most exciting product since UpRev Tunes!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,952 Posts
How big is the current throttle body?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,373 Posts
72mm.

If 90mm works great, what is advantage of making an 85mm?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
690 Posts
roy365 said:
Does a fat baby fart??????:jester:

that harilious roy! i certainly did that when i was little!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,986 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,518 Posts
it'll be nice to see what they come up with that 2 guys and a garage did first ....LOL 90mm TB rock PGM baby!
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
341 Posts
TitanBlue said:
And are they expecting this to retail for a reasonable $400ish, and just plug in? This is the most exciting product since UpRev Tunes!

I wouldn't call $400 reasonable for BBK. I'd see if Accufab would start making them before paying that much.



Well...at least it isn't MAC...:upsidedow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,184 Posts
Blown330 said:
I wouldn't call $400 reasonable for BBK. I'd see if Accufab would start making them before paying that much.



Well...at least it isn't MAC...:upsidedow

for this truck anything under 800.00 is affordable.. the people who do make mods for this truck charge 2-3x what the domestic people would pay for the same mod..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,278 Posts
I think I'll go with the two guys garage version. It's been run through the ringer, UpRev has already tuned for it and the customer service is very good. I wonder what the final size of the other will be? Will they make it a different size than the PGM just to be different or will they go with what's best? Isn't bigger better here?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,518 Posts
roy365 said:
The pic you posted.....is that the BBK? Or is that your truck?
That is Thrust Titans PGM mine is just like that but not as pretty. We are the two guys in the garage that did this first.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,754 Posts
RB's Titan said:
That is Thrust Titans PGM mine is just like that but not as pretty. We are the two guys in the garage that did this first.
RB, you have had yours for over a year now right.
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top