Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sold the power pup I had but I noticed the instruction manual is missing. Does anyone have an instruction manual they would be willing to copy & email it to me or find me a link to down load it. I have been looking for 2 hours now & cannot find the manual. I know that I have sucessfully unmarried it from my truck.

Thanks guys. I know some one out there can help us out.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
I just sold the power pup I had but I noticed the instruction manual is missing. Does anyone have an instruction manual they would be willing to copy & email it to me or find me a link to down load it. I have been looking for 2 hours now & cannot find the manual. I know that I have sucessfully unmarried it from my truck.

Thanks guys. I know some one out there can help us out.
Lemme see what I can do. PM me an Email and I'll see if I can figure out how to send it to you.

Ok I looked at the PDF file from the CD it came with and it doesn't contain the actual owners manual so to speak. That's an actual paper manual...which I do have. The CD only explains how to download the updater and how to use it. Maybe I can copy the manual? Let me know...maybe you have a better handle on how to do this kind of stuff.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts