Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
^^^Would that be the infamous Folsom Lake Dam in this pic? BTW, what level is it at currently? Last year, I drove my truck down into it...pretty cool.^^^
actually, the photo is from the north shore of Lake Tahoe last weekend.

Folsom Lake has been pretty low for a few years now. Right now its not super bad, but come end of summer it will be. They've already issued restrictions requiring all motorized boats out of the lake after June 14.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just recently heard about beard oil. I have never been able to grow that well of a beard, the left side of my face grows thicker than my right. What does beard oil do, and does it work?
It can make your beard more supple and easy to care, keep your skin away from dryness, promote the growth of the beard to a certain extent, and keep the hair follicles healthy. These are basically the main functions of beard oil, some with beard oils and different fragrances, as well as unscented beard oil. Of course, not all beard oils are suitable for all people, you need to make decisions based on your situation.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have both beard butter and oil. Like others have said they soften the beard and the skin underneath. Finding the right scent for you is important too. Here’s the brand I use.

https://freshbeards.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
20 Participants
PanAm Ken
Nissan Titan Forum
Nissan Titan Talk Forum is a community for truck owners to discuss the Titan Cummins, Warrior, Midnight Edition and more!
Full Forum Listing