Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, its is agreed by a large percentage of us that our Big Nissans are class leaders and quite possibly the best of the big trucks.

But not all of these majestic vehicles live cherished lives. We have seen the beauty queens and well modified utes. But what about the "other" ones. Lets see some beat up Titans. Abused Armadas.

I'm not saying these big boys aren't loved. They have just been loved too much.

Miguel

Attachments

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
looks kinda like censored the sh*t out of that T:teeth:

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Damn!! That's horrible!! Like the flat look though.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I didn't know they made vent visors for the rear

·
Registered
2,673 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,692 Posts
i like that paint scheme except the flames. I want to do a two tone on my truck..

·
Premium Member
15,692 Posts
that hood is stupid, the big nissan logos on the headrests are lame, he has the plate on the tailgate, instead of on the roll pan, the racing stripes cut through the flames..

that entire truck is just a big pile of fail.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Id probably make yall sick if I showed my truck. My wife and boys trash it on a daily basis and never clean it. I'll take some dirty pics tomorrow. Be warned tho, it ain't nice! The most important thing is they are safe and comfortable in it.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
i would tone it down a LOT. like gunmetal on top and satin black on bottom with a nice pinstripe.

more like this
NICE!!!!

Im going with satin black and silver soon. My bed is all scratch up but the cab has fresh paint (tree fell on it). I was thinking orange pinstriping, with orange leds every where. Orange on the nissan badges (lettering).

THis is what im still fully come back from. Before this the paint was flawless,bed paint was scrached removing the tree.

·
Premium Member
15,692 Posts
hhmmmm i had an old 89 silverado that was red and silver with an orange pin stripe. dont ask me why, it came like that from the factory, but it looked good!

like this but the center was silver

dont think that will work on the titan though.

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
hhmmmm i had an old 89 silverado that was red and silver with an orange pin stripe. dont ask me why, it came like that from the factory, but it looked good!

like this but the center was silver

dont think that will work on the titan though.
Haha my first truck was one of my dads company trucks an 88 chevy same color and same pinstripe.

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using the auto guide app

1 - 16 of 16 Posts