Nissan Titan Forum banner

Beaten and well used Titans and Armadas

3K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  idiotsaray 
#1 ·
Okay, its is agreed by a large percentage of us that our Big Nissans are class leaders and quite possibly the best of the big trucks.

But not all of these majestic vehicles live cherished lives. We have seen the beauty queens and well modified utes. But what about the "other" ones. Lets see some beat up Titans. Abused Armadas.

I'm not saying these big boys aren't loved. They have just been loved too much.

Miguel

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Damn!! That's horrible!! Like the flat look though.

#4 ·
I didn't know they made vent visors for the rear

#5 · (Edited)
#6 ·
#10 ·
that hood is stupid, the big nissan logos on the headrests are lame, he has the plate on the tailgate, instead of on the roll pan, the racing stripes cut through the flames..

that entire truck is just a big pile of fail.

#12 ·
Id probably make yall sick if I showed my truck. My wife and boys trash it on a daily basis and never clean it. I'll take some dirty pics tomorrow. Be warned tho, it ain't nice! The most important thing is they are safe and comfortable in it.

#15 ·
hhmmmm i had an old 89 silverado that was red and silver with an orange pin stripe. dont ask me why, it came like that from the factory, but it looked good!

like this but the center was silver

dont think that will work on the titan though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.