Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Tyger T3 Tri-Fold works great with Utilitrack, although the clamps (which use the side rails) do interfere with the places that you can place the Bed Extender. The bonus is that Tyger covers are among the least expensive. Mine has survived 2 northeast winters and 3 coast-to-coast trips. Everything back there stays dry, the only water (which wasn't much) that has managed to get in there has stayed below the raised humps in the bed bottom

·
Registered
306 Posts
AREs LS Ultra bolted right into the Utili-track system. super easy to remove (and put back on, even by myself) if you need it off for some reason.

·
Registered
2019 Titan SV
2 Posts
Anyone have experience with the Truxedo Lo Pro cover on an SV equipped with the utili-track system? Does the cover mounting interfere with the use of the track system, and if so how badly?

Pictures would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
2019 Titan PRO4X
28 Posts
My first attempt was a TonnoPro Tri-fold with quick release clamps. The clamps wouldn't lock securely because of the Titan Boxes. TonnoPro customer service and Amazon seller weren't very helpful, so I decided on the TruXedo TruXport to replace it. Now I have a cover that didn't work for me occupying space in my shed. Just something I didn't know to consider when buying a cover.

-Barry

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2015 Titan and am wondering if anyone has experience with Tonneau covers and the Utili-track system. Wondering which is the best one where the utili-track doesn't interfere with installation of the cover.

Thanks!!!
I have a 2015 Titan and am wondering if anyone has experience with Tonneau covers and the Utili-track system. Wondering which is the best one where the utili-track doesn't interfere with installation of the cover.

Thanks!!!
Amazon sells adaptors that fit into the utili-track system and the cover clamps to these adaptors

21 - 25 of 25 Posts