Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 Nissan Titan bed extender and a bed divider for sale. I think they will fit 2004 - 2008 models.

The bed divider has never been used, and bed extender has only been used one time. Both have been in my storage unit most of the time I have had them. I sold the truck about 6 months ago so I can't use them. I would like $90 for the bed extender, and $60 for the bed divider. If you want both I will sell you them for $130. PICK UP ONLY & CASH ONLY!!

I live in Valencia, CA - if interested in them please email me at. [email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2005 Nissan Titan bed extender and a bed divider for sale. I think they will fit 2004 - 2008 models.

The bed divider has never been used, and bed extender has only been used one time. Both have been in my storage unit most of the time I have had them. I sold the truck about 6 months ago so I can't use them. I would like $90 for the bed extender, and $60 for the bed divider. If you want both I will sell you them for $130. PICK UP ONLY & CASH ONLY!!

I live in Valencia, CA - if interested in them please email me at. [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Torrie's Owner
Nissan Titan Forum
Nissan Titan Talk Forum is a community for truck owners to discuss the Titan Cummins, Warrior, Midnight Edition and more!
Full Forum Listing